Chapter 10

Previously...

[Kai's POV]

After hearing that i ran to the back of school and i could hear Eun Bi yelling. I followed the voice and saw...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

[Kai's POV]

I followed the voice and saw that myungsoo guy pinning Eun Bi against the wall kissing her and i see her crying and trying to push him away.

This made my blood boil inside and i clenched my fists so hard they turned white.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to her? " I gritted my teeth asking.

Then he look at me and smirked.

I punched him, pulled him away from Eun Bi and threw him to the wall. Then walked to Eun Bi and put my arm around her waist keeping her away from him.

"Try this nonsense once more and you'll be sorry you existed. " I warned.

He looked up to wipe some blood off his lips and smirked.

I held crying Eun Bi's hand and brought her to the rooftop. Then pulled her into an embrace.

"Don't cry. Shhh... you're fine. I'm here. Don't worry... " I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"He kissed me... it felt so disgusting... i hate him for making me remember all those shit i did with him... " her tears fall

I held her chin and kissed her gently, hoping i washed away the feelings of disgust from him. Then she kissed me back and i knew those disgusting feelings were gone. After awhile of passionate kissing, i pulled apart.

"Thank you Kai. For everything. " she said.

"I said I'll prove to you that I'm trustworthy right? I'll do anything for you. " I replied her.
She stopped crying and gave a small smile.

Then i brought her home.

4pm, Eun Bi's house...

[Luhan's POV]

I hope nothing happened to her... that fucking L jerk. How dare he drag her away.

*flashback*

I finished my report and handed in to the teacher then i heard that L dragged Eun Bi away and that Kai went to find them. I'm sure he'll bring her back safely.

*end*

The front door opened and i saw Eun Bi, followed by Kai but he returned to his room.

I stood up and pulled Eun Bi into our room.

"Gwenchana? I heard from the others. Are you hurt? Did he do anything? I'm sorry i wasn't there for you. I'm so sorry Eun Bi." I apologized.

Then she hugged me and i hugged her back, relieved that she wasn't mad and that she's alright.

"He forced me to kiss him. And he said that he didn't mean whatever she said months ago. " she told me. I frowned and clenched my fists after that. How dare he kiss her... I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect her.

"Then Kai came to save me and gave L a good punch. " she continued.

I pulled apart from the hug, held her chin and kissed her gently. I'll never get tired of these lips.

"I'm glad he came. If he didn't and something happens to you, i dont know what I'll to do L. I might kill him. " I said to her holding her hands.

She frowned and she held my hands.