Chapter 40

Previously...

[Sehun's POV]

I cant wait for the day when Eun Bi finally becomes mine. Officially by law.

▶▶ Fast forward ▶▶

[Eun Bi's POV]

Today's the day I'm gonna walk down the aisle beside my dad. Heading towards Sehun. Oh my gosh im so nervous. And happy. What if something goes wrong to the wedding gown? What if Sehun backs out from marrying me? Are you crazy Eun Bi?! He wont dumb you, dumbass. I'm kinda going insane because of my nerves.

Its now 8am in the morning and I'm in the car with my mum and dad on the way to the church. I was told that my wedding gown is already there so all i have to do is go there to prepare. The stylists are also there too.

"I can't believe my beloved daughter is getting married today." My mum sniffed.

"My baby daughter has grown up. I'm so proud of you." My dad adding smiling.

"Thanks to the both of you, I've grown up well. Thank you mum and dad." I said suddenly feeling sad that I'll never be able to see them as often after I'm married.

"Thats our job. I wish you'll live in bliss with Sehun. " My mum said.

"If he ever treats you wrongly, come tell daddy. I'll crush him for you." My dad said cracking his knuckles.

"I'm sure he'll treat me well. He's the most perfect man for me. " i said laughing.

They laughed together and in no time, I've reached the church and we rushed to the changing room.

[Sehun's POV]

Today is the day Eun Bi becomes mine. She'll be Oh Eun Bi starting from today.
I can't explain how happy am i.

It's now 8am. I saw Eun Bi wrapped up in my arms this morning and i can't believe that I'll wake up everyday seeing her beautiful face from today onwards. I'm now on the way to the church with the rest of EXO and we'll be changing there.

[Luhan's POV]

Today is the day I'll have to finally let go of my feelings for Eun Bi. She's going to be someone's wife and i have to give her my blessings. In order to do that, i have to let her go. We'll always be bestfriends.

I'm happy for her. And Sehun of course. They're getting married. And they love each other. I just want her to be happy. That's all i ask for.

The wedding ceremony will commence soon and most of our guests are already settled down on the church benches.

[Eun Bi's POV]

I stood in front of the huge mirror looking at myself in the wedding gown. Its perfect.
I wonder how Sehun looks. Probably gorgeous.

I'm done with my makeup and hair, now I'm waiting for the cue for me to go out to the church. I'm gonna walk down the aisle with my dad to Sehun. I'm currently nervous as hell, pacing around the room.

"Its time for the bride to come out!" Someone shouted and I pulled up the front part of my wedding gown while my makeup stylist helped me with the one at the back. Gosh the gown is heavy. But it sure is beautiful.

I walked to the entrance of the church. Dad was standing there, he smiled and me and held out his arm for me. I linked arms with him and held my bouquet with another.

"I trust that Sehun will love you more than you love him and treat you better than you treat him. So please be happy, my daughter. " my dad said and smiled at me. I laughed and nodded. I will be.