Chapter 2

Previously....

[Eun Bi's POV]

"Kaja" i turned to Kai. Then he pulled me out of the cafeteria.

_________________________________________

[Kai's POV]

Wow isn't she a fiesty one? She looks so hot when she's angry.

I pulled her to the exclusive room for her to shower. Inside there's shampoos, body soaps, towels and hairdryers. Only EXO gets to use this exclusive room but she's special sooo...

"Go take a shower, I'll get your spare uniform from your locker okay? " I told her and she nodded.

I walked out of the shower and went to her locker to get her spare uniform.

When i walked back she's already done showering. Thats fast wow.

She walked out of the bathroom with her hair dripping wet and her body wrapped in a towel. Omg TALK ABOUT HOT... i think im about to drool...... i wanted to pull off that towel now.

"Kai, my uniform. Kai? Kai?! " she waved her long slender fingers in front of me and snapped me out of my dirty thoughts.

"H-here " I passed them to her.

"I know I'm hot you don't have to drool Kai. " she teased me.

"W-who s-said you're hot? " I stuttered.

"Omo Kai's stuttering? I thought he's all about being cool and manly? " she teased again.

"You want manly? I'll show you show manly i am. " I smirked. There's only 2 of us here and the door's locked. I shall take my chance.

I walked towards her and she moved backwards until her back touched the wall. I grabbed her both her wrists and held them above her. She stuggled to move but i placed one of my legs between her long thighs. She gluped. Hahaha how cute. I'm getting hard now and I really want to kiss her right now but i should control myself. I just want to tease her.

"K-kai. W-w-what are you d-doing? " she stuttered.

"Showing you how manly i am Eun Bi..." i said breathing down her neck causing her to tense up and shiver.

"S-stop it! Get off me Kai! " She whispered shaking. Why is she so scared? Did i go overboard? Oh shit. I just wanted to tease her.

[Eun Bi's POV]

"P-please stop Kai. Stop it! " I said louder while shaking. Tears welling up my eyes...

This reminds me of what that jerk... stop...

"Okay okay. Don't cry, I'm just joking you know. " Kai released me, moved a step back then used his thumb to wipe the drop of tear away and he smiled at me sweetly. Thank god... i can breathe again....

"Go change into your uniform " he said pushing me into the cubicle.

[Kai's POV]

Okay now i feel like a jerk for doing that to her. I just wanted to tease her, i didn't know she's gonna cry. I wonder why she's so afraid of me going to near her. She makes me want to know her more and more. Song Eun Bi, what are you? Why are you making me feel this way? My heart has never beat so fast for a girl before.

[Eun Bi's POV]

I changed and got out of the cubicle.
I swear i was so scared just now. Kai reminded me of what that jerk did to me...

Suddenly i felt a pair of arms around me, hugging me.

"Mianhae Eun Bi ah. I was just joking. Uljima... " Kai said softly in my ear.

Ohmygod. He's hugging me... wait this feels nice.

"Gwenchana, i know you didn't mean it. It just reminded me of something so i got scared" i said and hugged him back.

"You make me want to know so much more about you Eun Bi... Why are you doing this to me? " He said.

[A/N: How was it?! Its full of feels right haha isn't Kai a dirty boy! Wondering what made fiesty Eun Bi so scared? Wait for my next update! Thank you! ]

-7th May 2015, 16:45pm