Chapter 22

Previously...

[Author's POV]

Well Eun Bi walked to school hoping for a better day, not knowing what is in stored for her in school later...

[Eun Bi's POV]

School was fine all morning and now its break time. I didn't feel hungry so i didn't want to eat and i decided to stay in class.

"Aren't you gonna eat? " Sehun asked

"Nah I'm not hungry. You guys go ahead. " I replied ushering him out of the class.
"Tell me if you need anything okay?" Kai said. And i nodded.

Then they went to the cafeteria with Luhan and the rest of the boys.

"I should go to the washroom to freshen up for the next lesson. " I said to myself then walked to the washroom.

I walked inside and went to do my business then washed my hands.
Suddenly Sohee ran in and stood in front of me shouting and screaming.

"Erm what are you doing? " I asked with my eyebrow raised.

Then she took out a penknife and sliced her own uniform blazer. And dripped water down her face (she looks like shes crying) and shouting.
She even slapped her own cheek continuously to make it swollen and red.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you craz- "

Then it hit me.
So this is how she'll make Luhan leave me? Faking i harmed her? Does she think he's gonna believe it? He's not gonna believe her.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know you're so evil! What the hell bitch?! Sohee are you okay!? Did Eun Bi do this? " Taeyeon rushed into the washroom saying that. So I guess shes in it too?

I just stood i'm front of the two of them speechless, unsure of what to do and how the hell am i gonna explain this. True. Yea, just tell the truth.

Then the washroom door burst open again.
It was Luhan this time.

"Lu-", He didn't look at me.

Instead he brushed past me and removed his blazer then wrapped it around Sohee and carried her bridal style towards the comfort room. So this is what it feels like to be framed? Well it sure doesnt feel nice...

My heart swelled at the fact that for a moment, Sohee was more important than me to Luhan. And i thought i was more important. I guess i'm not.

I went after him, desperately wanting to tell him the truth.

"Luhan what you saw -"

"You don't need to explain, i dont believe you. How could you do that to Sohee?! You shouldn't do that even though you're jealous! I was wrong about you. You're not who i thought you were. Please, just don't appear in front of me again. I don't want to see you. " Luhan said then went back into the comfort room while i stood there, hert shattered with tears welling up my eyes.

I blinked.
And the tears fall. I sat in the middle of the hallway's floor crying over Luhan.

I thought you would believe me... of all people, you should be the one believing me when everyone doesnt but you dont believe me... and that hurts so bad... fuck this shit.

"I can't stand other boys touching you" , "It burns my chest when some other guy touches you. I get angry and I just want to rip their arms off you. I'm jealous". I repeated Luhan's words.

"What the fuck does those words mean then?" I whispered.

After all that you've said to me about you being jealous. I thought you felt the same... i guess not. Hahahaha... my life is a joke.