Chapter 21

Previously...

[Luhan's POV]

"It's been a while Lulu. " she said smiling sweetly at me.

I smiled back at her. Still shocked at her sudden appearance. Why on Earth does she have to come to this school?! Of all schools!

Gong Sohee. She was my childhood friend. We've known each other since we're little. Things change, puberty hit us but we still grew up together. I developed feelings for her, so did she.

When junior high began, we confessed to each other and dated happily until 1 year ago. She suddenly moved to China because of her Father's company and we broke up, because she thought distance would be a problem. I had a hard time moving on because we were not only in a relationship but we're childhood friends too.

And I've finally moved on 6 months ago, then soon Eun Bi came and I'm beginning to fall for her. But now of all drama, Gong Sohee, my ex girlfriend is back. Now I've never been so confused.

[Eun Bi's POV]

Lulu? Who is that girl? Is she close to Luhannie? A thousand thoughts flood through my mind as I thought of who she was to Luhan. Why am I even this bothered?

*who is she?* i mouthed to Sehun, giving him a questioning look.

*I'll tell you later. 5 minutes, lets meet at the rooftop. * He mouthed back and I sent him an ok sign.

After Mr Kang left i went to the rooftop and Sehun followed behind me.

[Sehun's POV]

Why is she back? I never liked Gong Sohee, since junior high she's been bullying girls that talked to Luhan hyung and that blur deer didn't know a thing. I didn't mention it to him fearing he'll be angry. This time she's back, definately with a motive. Maybe its Luhan hyung she wants. No matter what, i'm having a really bad feeling.

I followed behind Eun Bi to the rooftop. Of course she's curious, its only natural.

[Luhan's POV]

I saw Eun Bi getting out of class and Sehun following after. My heart swells. What's up with them? I frowned at the sight.

"Lulu, i missed you. " Sohee said twirling her hair in her finger. Erm...
Is she flirting with me?

I didn't reply her but I sent a smile.

[Eun Bi's POV]

I went to the rooftop and Sehun told me who is she. Apparently she's Luhan's ex childhood friend and girlfriend and she's a bitch and Luhan doesn't know. Oh dear. I don't know why but i smell trouble. Fuck.

[Sohee's POV]

*** flashback ***

"Hurry up and come back. Your ex-boyfriend couldnt take his eyes off that Eun Bi bitch. And my Kai and Sehun oppa are falling for her 'oh-so-called charms and realness'. She's got a lot of nerve to actually own me, the queenka of this school. I hate that bitch. " Taeyeon said over the phone.

"I'm coming back next week. And I'm getting rid of her. How dare she lay a finger on Lulu. Hes mine. My goal bck here is to make Lulu mine again. She'll suffer. Dear cousin, prepare to enjoy the show. " I replied smirking.

*** end ***

"Lulu! Let's eat together for the break! " I said to Luhan.

"Erm. Okay " he simply replied then smiled.

I miss that smile...

I'm gonna get you back Luhan. Whatever it takes. And that bitch Eun Bi is out. Shes going down to hell.