Chapter 14

[A/N: Before i start this chapter I would like to take this chance to thank ThoseHeartbreaker for encouraging me and giving me feedbacks and votes! I would love it if the rest of you leave me comments and votes too! Anyway, ThoseHeartbreaker this chapter is for you! Please continue reading and supporting me Chingu!  ^^ ]

        ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Previously...

[Myungsoo's POV]

I walked into the shower room to see what's wrong and i saw Eun Bi naked in front of me. Ahh... a chance given by god so i could make her remember what we did before? Maybe she'll remember it if we had sex again then she'll come back to me.

She gasp and covered her mouth.

"Y-YAH!" she shouted then quickly ran behind the wall to hide herself.

"It's not like I've never seen it before. You dont need to hide Eun Bi ah. " I said to her.

"Shut up. Instead of standing there staring, do you mind bringing me a new set of uniform? " She said.

"Yes, i mind. I prefer seeing you like this you know. Gosh you're so hot. " I said to her while walking towards her.

She walked back until her back hits the wall. I cornered her and smirked.

"Back off Kim Myungsoo " she said. But i didn't move, instead i wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her neck.

[Eun Bi's POV]

I told him to back off and he's sucking my neck now what the? Do you know disgusting it feels to be touched by a guy who once tore you into pieces?

"I said to back off! " I shouted pushing him away. He looked at me then smirked.

"I don't want to. You seem to be enjoying it you know. " Myungsoo said.

"I'm not! So go away! I don't need your help anymore. " I said.

"No can do. Its not everyday i see you naked in front of me. I need to cherish this moment. " he replied then walked towards me again.

In a swift movement he hugged me tight and began kissing my neck and sucking it. His hand moved up to grab my breast and his other hand grabbed my ass. I struggled to get out of his grip because i really don't want to remember all the things I've done with him.

"S-stop it! " I said pushing his hands away from my breast. But he puts it back and gives it a squeeze.

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO STOP IT! " I shouted.

"Why? You're enjoying it aren't you? Look at how wet you are. " he said then swiped his finger against my clit. I gasped.

"It's a normal reaction you bloody idiot. Who the fuck won't get turned on when you're touching them all over!? But seriously it feels disgusting to be touched by you, so fuck off.  " I said and he smirked.

He didn't care and continued to kiss my neck.

"Hajima! Please just go away!  " I cried out loud.

[Luhan's POV]

I walked out of the shower room and I heard someone shouting and crying from the female shower room. That sounds like Eun Bi.

I walked towards it rubbing my hair with the towel.

"Hajima! Please just go away....  " someone cried. Okay that definitely sounds like Eun Bi.

I rushed in to see Kim Myungsoo groping Eun Bi who is naked and kissing her.