Chapter 24

Previously....

[Luhan's POV]

"God damnit. I'm gonna get you back for this" Thats what i heard Sehun said then i knocked the door.

"Yes - what do you want? " Eun Bi said holding the door.

"Can we talk? Please? " I said showing puppy eyes hoping she'll say yes.

"Okay. " She said then closed the door and stood in front of it. Thank god or i was planning to kidnap her or something. Just kidding.

I pulled wrist and pulled her into the room beside it. Yes the room me and kai share. I shut the door and wrap both my hands around her and press her to my body.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry please forgive me. I didn't mean what i said yesterday, i was just angry that you did that and I'm sorry for thinking you did that to that bitch. Please forgive me. Please don't ignore me. Anything but that. " I said hugging her tightly. Please forgive me.

"I-i cant breathe Luhan. " she said trying to unwrap the arms around her.

"Sorry. Am i forgiven? I'll do anything for you to forgive me. " I said to her while holding onto her hands.

[Eun Bi's POV]

Well. I should have know i need to face this soon anyway. I can forgive him but it doesn't mean i forget what happened. After making me fall for him and saying those sweet things like he'll always be there, he isn't. Fine I'll punish him. He'll have to stay here, share a room with Kai and he can't touch me for 1 week. We'll see how irritated is he. He said he cant stand guys touching me right? I'll torture him.

"You're forgiven. But it doesn't mean i forget the incident. The fact that you didn't believe me is true and you didn't even give me a chance to explain. And you hurt me by doing that because of all people, i expected you to believe me, but you didnt. " I said very calmly me crossed my arms.

"Mianhae... i didn't mean it. After yesterday i realised how stupid i was. " he said looking down.

"If you want me to forget that incident. You have to stay here in this room, it means Sehun continues to sleep with me. And you can't touch me for a week. No holding hands, no hugging. No skinship at all. " i said.

"B-but 1 week is too long! And Sehun is a pervert. One night and you already had sex with him! Even i didn't have sex with you... goddamnit why did he touch you!?  " He said puffing his cheeks.

"I know you're touchy that's why i said 1 week. Oh right, i forgot you sleep beside our room. But that was my fault though i seduced him because i was drunk. Hehe. " I said then bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing.

"F-fine. 1 week it is. God damn it why must you drink? I shouldn't have made you upset. Then he wouldn't have had sex with you. This is all my fault. " he said running his fingers through his hair.

"Okay so you're staying here and 1 week. Bye~" i waved then walked out of the room.

I walked back into my room and locked the door then walked to my bed and layed down then shut my eyes. The bathroom opened and i could feel Sehun's arms around my waist.

"Seducing me huh? " he whispered into my ears.

"My turn. " he said then he hovered over me, i opened my eyes to see him smirking.
"Try me. " i said smirking back. You think you can seduce me? Hell no.

He bent down then dragged his nose along my collarbone. He opened his mouth then nibbled on my skin. Then trailed kisses along it. Damn it feels so good.