Chapter 13

Previously...

[Eun Bi's POV]

He turned around and gulped. Then i smirked. He stopped whatever he's doing and walked towards me.
Then he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my bare skinned waist.

[Luhan's POV]

If she's trying to tease me then she won. She has no idea how turned on i am now.

I wrapped my arms around her touching her bare skin causing her to shiver.

"Let's continue this on the bed shall we? " I whispered in her ear and she smirked.

I carried her and placed her on the bed. Then climbed on top of her.

"What do you think you're doing seducing me? " I asked her caressing her cheeks.

"Stop talking and kiss me." She replied then pulled my face close to hers. The moment our lips touched, i felt the sparks. I stopped and looked at her with lust and hunger. She smirked and pulled my hands to her breasts. Shit i forgot she's in her bra and panties.

"Eun bi, we don't have to do this if you feel uncomfortable you know. " I told her. If we continue, I'm afraid i can't control myself. And i really don't wish to hurt her.

"Just do it, I want it. " She said the pulled me to her lips once again. I kissed her with passion and our tongues are having a fight with each other. My hand held her neck while the other massaged her breast.

She let out a soft moan and I can feel myself get harder. I stopped kissing her and removed her bra. Then I kissed her n*pples and licked it. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the other abandoned breast and i sucked it.

"Luhan. Argh... it feels so good. " she moaned.

I went back to her lips and kissed her. She took the chance and flipped me over. Now she's on top of me.

She sat on my stomach, tracing circles on my chest. Then her hands went down to my member. She took off my pants and began rubbing it. God this girl is precious. I think i love her. Not because of what we're doing now but because of her personality and just her as a whole.

My member stood proud and tall when she removed my boxers and began stroking it up and down.

"Urgh Eun Bi. I can't take it anymore. If you don't stop... " I told her trying not to moan.

She smirked then put my member into her mouth sucking it. That shocked me i didnt think she would do that. Then she took her tongue and licked the tip, causing me to shiver. I took my hands and massaged her breasts.

She continued sucking it and soon i came. She swallowed my cum and licked her lips.
"God, I love you" and i meant that Eun Bi. I said then pulled her to my lips and crashed it together. I flipped her over and began planting kisses all over her body.

"Luhan s-stop. If you continue, i really need you inside me. " she said and smiled.

"Alright, im sorry. Let's go to sleep. " I said wearing my boxers back.

"Sleep tight Eun Bi." I said in her ear and hugged her close to my body.

We went to sleep just wearing our undergarments. It was really nice to feel her against my body in the middle of the night, sleeping so soundly. Maybe this is love. I know she's not ready to trust anyone with her heart yet. So i won't push her. All those things we're doing now, like making out, i know its for fun. But i wish it wasn't. I wish it was because she loves me. Then i fell asleep.

----

"Eun Bi, its 6am. Wake up sleepyhead. " I shook her body.

"That was fast. " she said and stretched.