Chapter 19

Previously...

[Eun Bi's POV]

"AH!" i shouted but it came out sounding like a cry.
Then i felt arms around my waist and a weight on top of me.

"Baby you're gonna have to pay for what you did to me earlier. " i heard someone whispered to my ears sexily.

"K-kai? " you called.

"Yes its me babe. " he said.

"Yah! Do you want to die? " I asked.

"I just want a kiss! You made Luhan hyung kiss me and you kissed him too, i saw that okay!" Kai said then pouted. I think because i cant see in the dark. Not trying to imply anything though.

"Okay fine only a kiss. " i said then pecked him on the lips.

"Now get the hell off me." I ordered but he remained there.

"No, not that kiss. I meant this kind of kiss. " he said then crashed his plump lips onto mine then bit on my lower lips softly causing me to gasp. He took advantage of that moment and slid his tongue in and explored inside, occasionally softly biting my lips. I moaned softly against his lips and kissed him back. I dug my fingers into his hair and tugged on it gently. Then he pulled apart panting. That was good oh my god.

"Out of breath so soon? " i smirked at him.

"Yea, you're too good at this kissing shit Eun Bi. I can't get enough. " Kai panted and licked his lips.

"Neither can I, now shut up and kiss me " i commanded and pulled his neck down. Our lips crashed again and we moved in sync. We kissed for god knows how long. I know i shouldn't be doing this but it felt so nice when he kissed me, besides we both know its for fun right? He's the aggressive type, Luhan was the gentle type and Sehun was a little of both.

We finally pulled apart panting, finally satisfied. He got off me and layed beside me then hugged me tightly to his chest.

"Can't i claim those lips? I only want them to be mine Eun Bi. " he asked gently.

"Kai... " I said. I know you like me. But i know it'll only last for awhile because nothing lasts forever...

[Kai's POV]

"Arra... you're not ready yet. I'll wait for you, i promise. " I replied.
It feels so different with you Eun bi. You might be the one. Maybe because I've never felt my heart race so fast like it might explode before. I'll wait for you to be ready...

Do you really think you'll give her your whole heart? And never break hers?  You're a player Kim Jong In. Don't forget that.  My subconscious self said in my mind.

"Lets sleep ok? " i said then kissed her forehead then pulled her closer to me.
We fell asleep like this.

I woke up to the sound of Mr Kang shouting at the top of his lungs telling us to get out of our tents. Seriously Mr Kang, can't you shut up for once?

I felt Eun Bi move and then she flickered open her eyes.

"You're awake? " i asked in my sleepy voice and she nodded. I peck her lips quickly and she smiled. I wish this moment lasts forever.

"Let's go wash up " i said then removed my arms that's around her waist the whole night.

We washed up and Mr Kang told us today we're free to do whatever we want since its the last day and we're told to gather at 4pm in the afternoon for the bus that will bring us back to school.

4pm, waiting for bus...

[Eun Bi's POV]

After playing at the beach for awhile we packed up and it was already 4pm.
We're now waiting for the bus to come and drive us back to school.