Aim for What You Want

I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Feel like crap. You know, the girl thing that happens every month. Oh god.

"SIS!!!", my sister Mary shouted as she went straight into my room.

"What the hell do you want", I said still face down on my pillow.

"Hey, you do know that today is your shooting lessons with Uncle Joe... and his son." She definitely emphasized those last 3 words.

"So?"

"Well, GET UP!"

Then there was a moment of silence. God I hope she went out of my room. Then suddenly she took both of my feet and pulled me until I landed face first on the floor.

"HEY!", I said angrily.

"I told you to get up."

Older sisters. Irritating.

So, I got up. Took a shower, and dressed up. Since this was a shooting class, I decided to wear a plaid button down shirt over a tank top, some old jeans, and my leather boots. I still felt a little sore down their, but I kinda am excited to learn how to shoot.

I went downstairs to check if my dad was ready, and there he was waiting for me by the door.

"Alright darling, you ready?"

"Ready as i'll ever be."

We didn't go straight to the shooting venue, instead, we went to Uncle Joe's house first. And as we parked our car in their garage, I realized that we were switching rides.

"Hey Leena, we're using our SUV today, if that's okay?", Uncle Joe asked.

"Oh of course!"

"And i'll be driving", Jeff said as he stood pretty close to me. He seemed a little off today too. Wow, what the hell is wrong today?

"Woah, should I be scared?"

"Haha, don't worry Leena, you'll be safe", Uncle Joe said.

Jeff led me to the door at the back of the driver's seat, opening it so I could go inside. Wow, gentleman: Check!

We pulled out of the driveway and went straight to the venue.

The shooting field was pretty cool. It already had a lot of equipment and... other stuff that I am definitely not familiar with.

"Alright, ready to shoot?", Uncle Joe said while fixing one of his pistol gun thingy. Wow, I feel a little scared right now.