You Can't Stop Me

"Yeeee! Finally, we gon' get our hot bods readeeeey!", Thea shouted excitedly as we walked on the sidewalk towards the gym.

"You do know that it would take weeks, even months, to burn tons of fat to get a hot bod? Plus a really depressing diet."

"Stop killing the moment! Think positive! We'll have it in no time."

"Yeaaaah, right." I can already see where this is going. Give her two weeks tops before she starts to lose it and quit exercising. "So, where are thou boys?"

"They'll be here any minute now, my brother didn't want to walk with us. So he just waited for Jeff to get ride."

Jeff. The last time I saw him was last Friday night. He woke me up when we arrived at our house. My head was leaning on his shoulder and suddenly, his warm hands stroked my cheek just so I could wake up. Since I was so sleepy, I only smiled at him when I hopped out of the car, and my dad was already waiting for me at the door. I kissed Aunt Manna and Uncle Joe and went straight to our house. I am kind of nervous seeing him right now. Plus, the fact that we agreed on keeping our secrets and the fact that we had our own 'little game' will definitely make me feel nervous when we're around with our friends.

"Hey. Are you okay?", Thea asked as she stopped me from walking. "Your lips look a little pale."

"What?! Yeah, I'm fine. Come on."

We went inside the gym, and since it was only 7:30 am, there were only like, 5 people inside. It was huge. A modern looking gym, 2 floors, all the equipment were on the sides and at the middle was a big open space with a chandelier on top. Chandelier inside a gym? Weird, but nah, it looked cool.

"Good morning ma'am! How may I help you?", a young-looking woman at the front desk greeted us as we entered the door.

"Uhm, yes hi. I'm Leena and this is Thea, we're starting our Health Management Program today."

"Oh yes! Your schedule is Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30 am and you'll have a trainer every Tuesday. Correct?"

"Yup", Thea said looking really excited. "Oh, and we'll have a couple of friends coming too. Is it okay if they'll just pay the daily fee?"

"Yes, of course ma'am. You can start changing your clothes at the restroom over there." We smiled and went straight to the room.

I changed into a pair of leggings, rubber shoes and a loose white shirt. I didn't want to wear a tank top since we would be with guys (yeah, conservative here). I tied my hair into a pony tail and went out of the room towards the benches.

Then suddenly, someone tugged my pony tail and covered my eyes.

"HEY OUCH!!!", I shouted while struggling to get away. And finally, I saw John laughing his ass off. I slapped him.

"OW! Come on, it's just a joke." Ahh, typical boy. "Plus, you look very.... good in gym clothes."