5. First Day At MPT

Hello happy readers... though I had no plan to update today but aap sabne itna request kiya to socha shuru kaar hi dete hain, as aj sunday bhi hain.. so here you go.. & Please ignore my mistakes and share with me your opinions & suggestions. Happy Sunday!!

THANK YOU! :)

.

3 years Later........

8.20 Am.

A lady was waiting for a Taxi because few minutes ago her I 20 golden colour car ditched her in a middle of the road. She was wearing a simple blue Kurti, her left hand was carrying white apron and her right hand was carrying a brown medium sized bag. (Writer: haan haan baas pata hain hume wo HM hain parsu hi dekha tha blue kurti mei!! 😍)

Finally, a Taxi was coming towards her.

Hm: Bhaiya MPT Hospital chaloge?

Driver: Haanji aiye.

Suddenly something click on her mind and she

Hm: Bhaiya 1min, baas abhi ayee.

After saying this hm went to the nearby shop & was asking for 2 chocolate.

On the other hand

a girl was wearing a yellow long tops & jeans. Her one hand was carrying a apron & a phone & another shoulder was carrying a little bagpack.

She was talking to her friend Chavi & walking towards the taxi.

Ks: Hum aj pakka late hone wale hain. 1st day hi hume late nei hona tha. Ka kare hum.. uff!! Amma se bhi milna hain pehle..

She was busy with her conversation "Aj hi kharab honi thi humari gadi" & without noticing anything she opened the left side door of the taxi & on the other hand hm opened the right side of the taxi both together "Chacha MPT chalo - Ks" , "Dada chaliye" & they both looked at each other after hearing each other's voice.. & Here you go with the famous eyelock of KarEena.. (Writer: Mere kaan mei "Taxi mei shuru huyee thi humari prem kahani" kyun bajrahi Hain 🌚) after a moment they broke the eyelock & ks's face changed into too much shocked, anger & hate on the other hand hm was Irritated & confused.

Hm (Gently): Ye Taxi humne book kiya hain hume late horahi hain.

Ks ignored her & sat on the taxi & closed the door.

Ks(stern voice): Dada chaliye hume late horai hain hum apko dugna paisa denge.

Now hm's face also turned into anger.

Hm( also sat on the taxi closed the door & looking at ks): Excuse me. Humne pehle hi ye taxi book kiya hain. Show some manner Aise paiso ki dhous jamake aap kuch bhi nei karsakte.

Ks(ignoring hm & looking at the driver): Dada hum apke taxi mei pehle baithe hain aur hum apko extra pay bhi karenge to ap plz inko nikaliye aur chaliye, hume late horai hain.

Hm gave a unbelievable look to ks.

Hm: Aap jaise logoke waja se taxi wale apne hisab se paise badhate jate hain. Kyun ki aplogo ko paiso ki koyee kadr hi nehi hain.

Ks(again ignoring hm): Chacha ap chalenge??

Driver gave a helpless look to ks & said

Driver: Madam aap dono hi MPT jane wale ho to dono sath hi chalo na. Dono adha adha paise dedena.

Ks looking at the driver & for some unknown reason she just agreed.

Ks: thik hain paar hum apna pura paisa denge.