43. Missing Era!!

Day 2

Morning

Ks wears her coat, looks at her phone, and throws it on the locker angrily.

"Ee Karishma ji ko ka hua? Jaabse ayi hain aisi hi chidhi hui hain" Cc whispered.

"Cheeteeeeeeh!! Wo Karu hain!! Unka mood aise hi hoti hain, aisa na ho to kuch gadbad lagti hain mujhe toh" Ss replied with her masoomiyat.

"Haan ee bhi ap theek kehrahi hain santu ji" cc agreed.

Pg shook her head and went towards ks

"Abhitak call nehi aya?" pg looked at the angry bird and asked nervously.

"Kiska call ayega? aur kahe ayega? aur tum saab..tum sabko jana nei h ka? chalo!!" ks yelled and left the locker room.

12pm, conference room

Hm was sitting on the chair with 15 to 20 doctors, a senior doctor was discussing something, and all the doctors were supposed to listen to him but hm's focus was on her phone. she was frequently checking her phone, but every time she looked at her phone screen, it made her disappointed.

"Pata nehi hum umeed hi kyun lagarahe hain!!" hm thought.

"Dr. Mallik" someone called her and hearing the name hm immediately looked at the person and again met with disappointment.

"So,what do you think about this?" The senior doctor asked.

"Ji wo.. hum.." hm fumbled.

"It's okay. I think you were zoned out. Please concentrate," the senior doctor said.

Hm nodded and thought, "Enough of this, Haseena!!Tum yaha ye saab sochne nehi aye ho!"

"She switched off the phone and looked at the board.

5pm at locker room

Finally, Ks took her phone from the shelf & checked it. and there were no notification from the person she wanted.

she went to her secret place & settled down herself on the stairs. She looked at the stair room. The memories of their moments were flashing in front of her eyes when hm shared about Asfiyal, hugged her, and slept in her arms. She can still feel the peace of that moment. She looked at the wall and remembered about the forced kiss. The guilt was about to be visible on her face, but it vanished when she recalled their 2nd kiss, and it made her blush.

Amber Fort, Jaipur

Hm got some free time for herself and wanted to explore Jaipur, and Amber fort was near her hotel.

She was standing at the balcony of Amber palace and looking at the sunset. Of course, it was a peaceful thing to watch, but there was something or someone she was missing like hell. even the sunset was giving her the flashes of their quality time when they were watching the same sunset from Carter Road beach. A smile crept on her lips when she recalled their Rabdi jalebi moment.

The next moment, she picked up her phone and dialled ks's number.

Emergency Stairs room

The memories of their moments make her so weak that she couldn't resist the urge of hearing her Dr. Mallik's voice, so she pulled out her phone and searched, "Dr. Mallik on her contact list. she was about to dial the number when her phone flashed with the Name "Dr. Mallik" for a moment she was confused its incoming call or outgoing but soon she realized it's incoming call, immediately she picked up the call.

"Are waah ek hi Ring mei uthalia?" Hm said on the other side.

"Haan.. wo.." Ks was scratching her temple.