34. Clashes!!

Hello everyone!! kaise hain ap saab? I hope you guys are doing well!! And yep, I'm back!! No more bakwas!! Happy reading!! :)

"Hum chahte to bolsakte the ki haan i just took my revenge but nope Dr. Karishma... I did it coz I wanted it" said hm gazing at her lips.

" I wanted to taste those lips, it was looking alluring & you look so irresistible when you turned your angry mode on Dr. Karishma Singh " hm added & was about to leave but stopped looked at ks "Aur kya kehrahi thi ap hume? humari bhaukal dikhane na? lijiye dikhadiya.. I hope you are strong enough to handle it Ms. Singh!!" hm said, winked & left the place.

ks widened her eyes. she was still trying to process what was just happened & what she just heard.

Hm's cabin

Hm's Pov

I entered into my cabin, held my table & was trying to calm myself down. I feel like my heart thumping against my chest!! No doubt i was strong enough to counter her back, but now when I'm reacalling our moment, the same breath we have shared, her soft lips i have tasted... God, i can't!! I pulled my chair, sat down and facepalmed to control my Shyness?

The door knock distracted me. I looked at the door.

"May I come in, Dr. Haseena?" Priyal asked.

I comprehend myself & cleared my throat.

"Yes come in. What happened? Kuch chahiye apko?"

Priyal's Pov

I looked at Dr. Haseena. What happened with her lipstick? Maybe because of facepalming? I can see her flushed face!! She was thinking about Dr. Asfi? Maybe i disturbed her! I can feel my eyes started welling up. I bowed down and asked "Ma'am I have to go home. I'm not feeling well"

'Is Everything okay? What happened, Dr. Priyal, let me check. " Dr. Haseena asked with concern and forwarded her hand to check me out but i backed off.

"I'm fine Dr. Haseena, I just want to take some rest"

"Hmm okay, you can go. take care"

I thanked her and was about to leave when Dr. Haseena again asked "Dr. Priyal are you sure you are okay? you know na you can share with me anything. I'm not just your senior you can consider me as your elder sister"

I wiped my tears and looked at her.

"I know, and yes i consider you as my elder sister, you are my mentor & will always be!! I'm really okay " I uttered with all my respect towards her. she gave me a smile & i smiled her back.

Ks's Pov

I was stunned. Idk what to feel or how to react, I touched my wet lips, and I can still feel her!! Unknowingly, my mind started recalling the moment & I could feel my whole body started heating up again!! My trance broke by the continuous ringing of my phone. I looked at the caller id it's Priyal. I closed my eyes to compose myself & then picked up the call.

"Where are you? I'm going to home"

"Aa... haan wo.. haan hum bhi arahe hain!! I'm coming. Basement mei milte hain"

ks uttered with much difficulties as she was still trying to comprehend herself.

Priyal just nodded and cut the call.

Ks closed her eyes & took a deep breath!! but flashes of their moment again came in front of her eyes.

"I hate youuu Dr. Mallik!! Look what have you done to me!!"