44. Realization & Complications

At 9pm Haseena's place.

Ammi opened the door after 2 bell & surprised to look at the figure.

"Aree Karishma beta tum.. aao aao.. sinan ke sath ayi ho?" Ammi said excitedly giving some space to enter ks.

"Nehi ammi.. wo abhitak nehi aya?" She hugged ammi tightly and then moving towards the sofa she added "wo..hum to baas Jalebi aur apse mile aye the" ks said scratching her temple.

"Aree nehi naa!! wo Nalayak ajkal bohot late karne laga hain, tu baith aja" Ammi said.

"Hmm.. aur humko shayed pata hain ye late kaha horaha hain" ks mumbled inaudibly when thinking about something.

"Kuch kaha tune?" ammi asked confusingly.

"Kuch nehi ammi.. ye bataiye ap kaisi hain? aur Jalebi kaha hain?" ks asked.

"Hum to bohot badiya hain teri bhasha mei bole to, aur jalebi haseena ke room par hain, tu ja Main tere liye kuch accha banati hu" Ammi said and stood up from the sofa.

"Nehi nehi ammi.. ap please ye itni mehnat maat kariye hum ghar jake dinner kallenge, abhi ap baas humko ek badiya si chai pila dijiye baas" ks said holding ammi's hand.

"Theek hainn phir jo banaya hua hain wo hi khana parega par dinner to tu humare sath hi karegi" Ammi declared.

"Ammi.." ks uttered.

"hum kuch nehi sunenge iss mamle mei abhi ja tu aur main lati hu tere liye garma garam badiya si chai" ammi said and left for the kitchen. ks smiled looking at her and then went to hm's room. She looked at the neat and clean room, everything was perfectly on its place.

"Ka baat hain Dr. Mallik ap yaha na hote huye bhi apke room se apke hone ki mehsoos hota hain" ks uttered.

then her gaze shifted on the red sofa where jalebi was playing with his ball. she went towards jalebi and lift him up.. "Awle... Jalebi.. Ap yaha khelrahe ho... apne hume miss kiya..??" Asked ks and was roaming around the room with jalebi. she was really happy and excited seeing jalebi after so long.. she was busy playing with him when the music of the wind chime grabs her attention. she looked at the wind chime and went towards it with jalebi.

She was looking at the wind chime when hm's voice echoed on her ears.

"Nehi.. 3saal purani Hain.. humari kisi khaas ne diya tha hume!"

"Hmm..I have gone through a lot of stuff in my life.. but this wind chime always gives me a positive energy, the melody of this windchime always makes me remember of.."

ks smiled and pulled out her phone immediately she took a picture of Jalebi and sent it to her Dr. Mallik. Then she went to the balcony, she looked at the chair, hm was seated there last time. she went towards the chair and settled herself.

Hotel room

Hm came out from the washroom and checked her phone.

"Karishma?" she uttered with a smile looking at the notification. she opened the dm and found the picture.

"Jalebi? ye.. picture..." hm was looking at the photo confusingly.

Hm's Balcony

Ks was stroking jalebi's head when her phone rang.

she picked up the call and without any hello she uttered with a smile.

"Ji" as if she knew it was coming.

"Kaha hain aap?" asked hm.

"Maaf kijiyega hum bina bataye apke kamre mei agye.. actually, I wanted to meet with jalebi (she paused for a moment). aur ammi se bhi mile huye bohot din hogye the to.." ks replied.