10. Campaign Night

Hm was standing outside, asfi was in call, coming towards hm.

Asfi: here you go.... kaha kaha nehi dhundha humne.

(Forwarding phone to hm) talk to her. Dimag kharab hain Mera kabse.

Hm confusingly took the phone

Hm: hello.

Priya: Are you okay?

Hm: Haan hum theek hain, sorry phone off hogayee thi aur on karna bhul gaye hum.

Priya: It's okay, Asfi told me everything. Tu theek to hain na? If you want, I can come.

Hm: Meri maa!! hum bilkul theek hain..

Priya: Great. Now you listen to me. Stop this stupid games. You r not going with that intern anymore.

Hm: Kon? Dr. Karishma?

Priya: ji Dr. Karishma. What the f*** is wrong with her? I swear wo baas samne mile mujhe i will.. (hm interrupt)

Hm: Shant hoja rukja. Kya hua? Dr. Karishma ne kya kiya?

Priya: what do you mean by Dr. Karishma ne kya kiya? Tu bhul gayee she was the one jo tujhe bich sadak mei chhod ke chali gayee.

Hm was lost in her thought.

Priya: What? Ab kuch bolegi bhi?

Hm: Hum sachme bhulgaye the ki dr. Karishma chali gayee thi!!

Priya: Exactly. I'm not gonna.. (hm interrupted again)

Hm: And she was the one who saved me priya!!

Priya: To??? Isse ye nehi badalti ki uske waja se hi Tu..

Hm: Priya wo chali gayee thi.. & honestly i was not expecting her to come back. Paar wo ayee... (In lost)You know what... You didn't see her... Wo akeli bina kuch soche samjhe uss 3no ladko se ladne lagi!! Bohot chot bhi aya hain unhe but... She didn't care about it.. i was soo lost into myself ki humne dekha taak nehi...

Priya: Tu sachme theek hain na?

Hm: Hmmm... (Thinking about the moment they had sometime before) I'm more than okay now.

Priya: okay. You take care. Aur haan thank you to bol hi diya hoga tune apni saviour ko.

Hm: Nehi... Bol hi nehi payee.... She's weird... Ek paal mei she's the most caring person aur dusre hi paal mei... (She stopped)

Priya: kya bolrahi hain yaar? I think you need rest. I will call you later. Okay? Take care.

Hm: okay.

They cut the call.

Santosh came to call hm.

Ss: Dr. Haseena hum saab wahape milke khana banarahe hain.. ap join karengi? Dr. Asfi ne puchne bola.

Hm: Hmm ap jaiye hum ate hain.

Hm went there and saw everyone was doing something. Her eyes fell on ks.. who was chopping vegetables.

Hm went there.

Hm:Dr karishma i think you should do something else. Apki hath mei chot ayee hain.

Ks(not looking at her): it's okay. I'm managing.

Hm: But..

Ks(looked at hm): You don't have to worry about me Dr. Mallik.. i said I'm okay.

Priyal was sitting beside ks.

PG: Wo Dr. Haseena actually Karu ko kuch aur ati nehi hain and she really wanted to help us to.. (she stopped in the mid because of ks's dead glare)

Hm just nodded and left from there.