39. Glimpse of fear!!

Hello everyone!! Your writer/author is zinda!!🌚 Sorry, I know again, I was in break without even informing you guys, but... because of you guys, I'm back again!! Also, we have crossed 50k views!! Thank you!!🤍

.........................

She gave a helpless look to cheetah and left the place. Cheeta was looking at her back with pouted face.

Ks went towards the guest room and carefully placed the rose on her purse then left for drawing room and..

"Kaha thi tu? Ek.. ek juta nehi sambhali gayi tujhse karu?" pri yelled at ks who was looking at her blankly.

"Ka bakrahi ho?" ks asked.

"haan baas ye ka ka hi kar udhar jute Leke chale gaye wo log! mujhe jana hi nehi chahiye thi yahase"

"Kaa? jute? paar..." before completing her sentence hm came towards them and interrupt "Kya hua Dr. Karishma? kafi tension mei lagrahi hain ap?"

ks looked at her mischievous look and uttered "Ise cheating kehte hain Dr. Mallik"

"Hum kuch samjhe nehi Karishma?" hm said innocently. and listening her name from hm ks melted again which was visible on her face.

"Baas pighalgayi?" Pg whispered in anger.

"Umm.. nehi.. ap.. apne cheating kiya.. humne itni mushkil se wo gulab.. " she paused in her track, looked back at pg and again looking at hm said "Humara matlab apne hume kaha ki jute apni jagah par hi hain apne jhoot bola"

"Bilkul nehi Dr. Karishma.. usswaqt yehi pe thi jute.. hum to apke sath hi the.. paar shayed Dr. cheeta k sath ap kuch jyda busy hogaye the to hume humari mauka milgayi" hm said shrugging her head.

ks understood hm's plan closed her eyes in anger "Bhaak"

"Isliye kehte hain hum, aise bhari hui bandook banke ghumne se sare masle haal nehi hote hain Dr. Karishma. it's okay better luck next time!!?" Hm completed her sentence and winked at her.

Pg looked at her lattu friend shook her head in disbelief and said "Picture abhi baki hain Dr. Haseena, karu dhundlegi jute"

ks looked at her with irritation and pg gave her a glare.

"Haan Dhundlenge" ks said irritatedly.

"Dekhte hain! filhal to hume humari rasm karni hain" hm said and was about to leave but pg excitedly asked "wo paudhe wali?"

hm looked at her confusingly then "Haan wohi" hm said with a smile.

"Hume bhi dekhna hain wo to" pg said excitedly dragging ks.

"Amaa humko kahe khichrahi ho? hum ye jute dhunde ya wo saab dekhe? humko nehi dekhna aur koyi rasm vasm" ks said irritatedly

"Karishma sachme apko fun ki koyi samajh nehi, shadi mei ayi hain ap enjoy kariye haarwaqt aise loaded banke kyun ghumti hain?" hm said with little bit disappointment & irritation.

"Aisa kuch nehi..wo.. hum.." ks bowed her head..

"Chaliye saab chaat par" hm said and left.

"Waah, aisa lagta hain biwi k samne joru ka gulam hi banne wali hain tu!!" pri said looking at her friend and was walking towards the terrace.

"Ka? ama iska ka matlab?" ks was also following her.

Terrace

"Is it necessary?" Asfi asked with sad face and Zubia smiled looking at him.

hm ignored him.

"Sinan.. ye 2 kyun laya tu?" asked hm who was arranging seats and plant.

sinan was standing with his phone showing everything to Priya. after hearing the question, he looked at pg once and said.