47. I found a woman!!

Ks looked at the mirror and started setting her hair when hm's phone rang. she went towards the side table but call ended. it was showing 5 missed calls from Priya.

hm came out wearing a mustered yellow colour Floral Print gown. ks looked at the elegant lady, though hm was not properly ready, but she was looking perfect. ks was so lost in hm's beauty that when she stepped forward looking at those beautiful eyes, her leg twisted, and she was about to fall but Hm immediately held her.

"Dr. Karishma sambhalke!!" said hm with concern and made her stand properly.

ks composed herself and settled her dupatta.

"I definitely want you to fall for me but not like this, Ms. Singh, " Hm said mischievously.

"Wo.. hum.. wo humara pair fasgya tha dupatte mai aur kuch nehi" ks fumbled.

"Acchaa?" Hm asked, raising her brow with a mischievous glint.

"Haan aur nehi to ka? apko ka laga ap itni khubsoorat lagrahi hain ki hum apke in khubsoorat ankho mei itna khogye ki bina dekhe chalne lage aur fisalgaye?" ks protested with whatever came into her mind.

hm chuckled.

"Accha to hum itne khubsoorat lagrahe hain?" hm said with little blush.

"Humne aisa kab kaha? ap.. ap na bohot batein ghumane lagi hain ajkal! chaliye humko der horahi hain" ks said and started walking towards the door.

"Areee paar hume taiyar to hone dijiye" hm complained.

ks looked at her confusingly and said, "Apko aur taiyar hona hain?"

"Ji!! ap khud to taiyar hogayi hume taiyar bhi nehi hone diya hum baas dress pehnke nikle hain taiyar hoke nehi" hm said, went towards the mirror and started brushing her hair.

"Acchaa! bina taiyar huye bhi itna katilana lagrahi hain pata nehi taiyar hoke ka lagengi" ks mumbled.

"kuch kaha apne?" hm said, looking at Ks through the mirror.

"Ji nehi kuch nehi kaha humne" ks said, sitting on the couch.

MPT

"Bed number 12 ka diagnosis hojaye to plz show me the report," priya said.

"Apse matlab?" pg replied, which was just audible to priya and walked towards the other bed.

"Dr. Gor I guess apne gor se nehi suna that I'm your senior now, " Priya replied.

"Bohot gorse suna maine jo Dr. mehrab ne kaha wo bhi aur jo unhe nehi pata wo bhi" pg replied while checking the file.

priya gave a confused look.

"You're my senior, but I'm not your trainee, aur nahi apki culprit hu jise ap sunadengi jaab marji!! this is my patient, and I will report about her to my resident! I hope you got it MA'AM" pg said with a forceful smile and left the ward.

"kya isne mujhe Dr. Karishma ko leke tana diya?" priya mumbled.

Jal Mahal

KarEena looked at the place. The place is lit up, and its glittering silhouette is reflected in the dark water around Jal Mahal. They entered into the function and looked at the view. it is a sight worth watching view.

Zoya introduced them with their families.

"And this is Albert, I mean "Ayan Ahmed khan. Mr. khan ka bhai" zoya said to KarEena.

"Hey, Gorgeous!!" Ayan forwarded his hand towards hm.

"Haseena Dr. Haseena Mallik" Hm said with a smile.