17. Apology!!

Next Day

Dr. Asfi was giving some suggestions to Dr. Priyal on a case. And Dr. Karishma knocked the door.

Asfi looked at the figure...

Yes Dr. Karishma come in.

Ks gave mischievous look to Priyal. And she just passed dead glare.

Asfi: Apko kuch kaam tha?

Ks turned to asfi.

Yes!! Wo Dr. Asfi if you don't mind kya hum aj thoda jaldi jasakte Hain? I mean just 15/20min ago?

Asfi: Any emergency?

Ks: Umm.. yep thoda kaam hain but I will make sure Dr. Cheeta will take care of my ward.

Asfi: okay then you will report me at 6.30pm today.

Ks: Thank you so much.

Pg who was listening to the conversations confusingly asked Ks "Is everything okay?"

Ks: Haan saab theek hain. You continue (with naughty grin)

Asfi noticed that but he just ignored that & ks left the cabin.

Pg (in her thought): Something is definitely wrong. Ye ladki kuch alag hi lagrahi hain aj!!! Let me check.

Pg hurriedly snatch the file from Asfi "Okay Dr. Asfi mujhe baas yehi samjhna tha thank you i have to leave now"

She also left the cabin without waiting for asfi's reply. Asfi was confusingly looking at the door.

Ks was walking towards her ward and pg was running towards her.

"O hellooo.. sun rukja.. "

Ks stopped.

Ruk gaye hum ruk gaye. Aise bhaag kahe rahi ho?

Pg was looking at ks and was rounding around her..

Ks: Kaa?? Aise ka dekhri hain?

Pg: Kuch to gadbad hain!! Kya hua hain tujhe? Aur kis baat ki jaldi hain jane ki aj? Aisa kya kam hain tujhe?

Ks: Amaa ooo saas lele pehle. Aur humko ka hoga!! Ho to kuch aur rahi thi Dr. Asfi ke cabin mei... Ahaan..

Pg: Ahaan.. someone is teasing me today. Ye meri atma tujhme kaise agayee? Wo bhi Dr. Mallik ke rejection ke baad!!

Ks: Kuch nehi. Amma.. i mean pushpa ji used to say ki kuch bhi accha karne se pehle apko positive rehna chahiye. Baas wohi rehrahi hu.

Pg: Samjhi nehi...

Ks: kuch nehi... abhi ke liye itna hi ki aj humne than liya hain ki baat karke rahenge. Pg(with smile): Aur i just hope Dr. Haseena teri baat samjhein!!

Ks: Hmmm.

8pm.

The night was cloudy...a gust of cool breeze starts to blow... Ks was waiting for Hm Infront of her building, she was pacing...

Sc: Didi ap aj phir agayee?

Ks: Bhaiya plz Aj maat rokna!! Hume unko manana hain. Hum itne bure bhi nehi hain na? Ek mafi to deserve karte hain na? Plz lelene do wo!!

Sc: Theek hain aj main apko nehi rokunga. Paar Haseena didi to nehi ayee abhitak.

Ks: Pata hain hume.. isil.. before Completing her sentence, she noticed hm's car is coming.. she was looking at hm the light of hm's car was disturbing her eyes.. finally hm turned off the light. She parked her car & was coming towards ks.