12. The Next Day

"Dr. Karishma!! Are you insane??"

Ks(with rage): yes I'm!!!

And she left the place..

Few hours later

Hm back was leaning towards her car who was waiting for sinan & lost in her thoughts. After finishing work sinan came. The sad grin of his face was clearly visible. Sinan went towards the opposite side of driving seat... "Chaliye di.."

Unfortunately the brother sister duo both doesn't bother to look at eachother. After Sattaled himself in the seat he noticed hm was still standing there. He came out from the car & tapped on hm's shoulder. Hm immediately came back to her senses

"Di are you okay?"

Hm: Haan hum theek hain!! Tum kaab aye?

Sinan: Di i think you are not okay. Give me the keys main drive karta hu.

Hm: Nehi hum theek hain baba.

Sinan: Di plz.

Hm gave up & after forwarding the keys she Sattaled herself in the car.

Sinan was driving the car and hm was again lost in her thoughts. On the other hand sinan was also not in a good state of mind. A bike was taking u tern and sinan stopped the car with hard break as a result hm again came back to her senses.

Hm: ye kya karrahe ho sinan?

Sinan: Di.. wo i was just..

And finally hm noticed sinan.

Hm: Are you okay? Kya hua tumhe?

Sinan: nothing di.

Hm: Sinan plz tell me. What happened? Tmhare shakal se saaf pata chalrahi hain kuch hua?

Sinan wanted to avoid the conversation but hm's condition was also visible on her face. So he decided to talk.

Sinan: Di.. ice cream?

Hm: Hain?

Sinan: wo dekho..(pointing towards a ice-cream van) chale?

Hm: Sinan plz hume man nehi hain!!

Sinan: Theek hain phir chalte hain ghar mujhe bhi maan nehi hain baat karne ki!!

Hm nodded in disbelief and said "Chalo"

After ordering the ice-cream sinan saw hm was again lost in somewhere.

Sinan(holding hm's arm): Di kya hua? Ap theek nehi lagrahe ho!!

Hm: Kuch nehi sinan.. hum baas.. hospital k kuch chize leke pareshan hain. Tum batao tumhe kya hua hain?

Sinan(with concern): Pehle ap batao. Apko itna pareshan bohot dino baad dekhraha hu main di. Kuch hua hain kya?

Hm: Okay fine pehle tum batao phir hum bhi batayenge pakka.

Sinan just nodded

"Aj Karishma ki.. (after hearing the name hm's face turned into red with anger) i mean Dr. Karishma ki birthday thi "

Hm controlled herself & asked with polite still stern voice "Hmm then?"

Sinan described all the things happened in the locker

Hm: hmmm..

Sinan: Di apko bilkul bhi hairani nehi huyee?

Hm: exactly what made you so upset? Dr. Karishma ki reaction? She was mad at you & insulted you? Or she doesn't even care about your surprise?