19. A new bond!!

5.30Am

Ks pov

When i woke up & opened my eyes i was lost.. coz the most beautiful lady was sleeping Infront of me. Is she that arrogant bossy lady? Jo haarwaqt hume datti rehti hain?? Look at her how calmy, innocently she's sleeping!! I should take her picture.. maybe I will never be able to see this calm, beautiful, cute sleeping face again. I immediately grab my phone & took pictures.. though i wanted to take just a picture but idk what happened to me i end up with clicking 10/15pictures. I think i can't hold myself infront of her. Enough Dr. Karishma Singh.. why are you staring at her? And what is this behaviour? You took her pictures without her permission? It's ok I will delete that. I looked at her again.. she was sleeping with a little pout face & a hair strand was on her face.. I felt an urge to remove her hair strand but I stopped myself.. shut up Karishma it's 5.30 you should go for your jogging session. But how can I wake her up? My eyes fell on the side table & the keys. I took the keys. Okay Dr. Mallik I will be.

I stepped out from the house & locked the main door by keys & went for jogging..

I was running.. The sky is barely white. The air was cool, gently stroking my face and my hair, letting me relax wholeheartedly. I was completely exhausted, and my body was not sore. I only felt a cool spring flowing into my heart, just like a hot watermelon in the hot summer. my eyes fell on something.

6.20 Am

Ks opened the door and went towards hm's room. She looked at hm who was moving irritatedly with her pout face as the sun peeps throughout the curtains and it was disturbing her, a smile crept into ks's lips after seeing this cute child.

Ks(in her thought): Batao raat ko light jalake soti hain taab disturb nehi hoti abhi isse pareshan hain!!

She went towards the window, fixed the curtains & looked at hm who started sleeping peacefully. Ks was staring at her.. but her trance broke by a scraping sound. She was searching for the source of the sound, it was coming from the main door.. as if someone was trying to open the main door ks came out from the room, looked at hm once & immediately closed the door of the room.

Ks in her thought: Mumbai mei chor subha subha ate hai ka? Isko to hum dikhate hain..

She was about to went towards the main door but stopped "wese to humare hath hi kafi hain paar agar chaku ya pistol ho iske paas?" She went to the kitchen, picked the pan & was slowly moving towards main door. The person finally opened the door and ks was about to hit the person but that person hold her hand. That person screamed in a panic tone "Aree.. areee kon ho tum"

Ks: Amaaa sharm nehi ati iss umar mei chori karte huye?? Chodiye hume.

The person: Chori?

Ks: Haan wo bhi subha ke 6 baje!!

The person (left ks's hand): Pagal ho? Hum humare hi ghar mei chori kyun karenge?

Ks: Apka ghar? Ye Dr. Mallik ka ghar hain samjhi? Jyda na humare dimag ka churan maat banaiye subha subha!! Humari amma ki umar ki hain isiliye batarahe hain ye saab chhod dijiye aur kaam karke khaiye.

The person: Ek min ladki tum ho kon? Aur ye Dr. Mallik ka nehi humara ghar hain.(proudly) The Noorjahan Mallik ki!! Dr. Haseena Mallik ki Ammi ki!!

Ks immediately gulped. Ap ammi hain?? Shadi wali ammi?

Aammi: Ammi to hum hain shadi wali ammi ka kya matlab?

Ks (Excitedly): Aree Dr. Mallik ki shadi ke piche ap hi pari rehti hain na to hum aise arahe the.

Ammi: Paar tum ho kon??

Ks: wo.. wo hum.. Dr. Karishma Singh hain. Dr. Mallik ki.. (she paused & continued after a moment) I mean Sinan ki dost.. aur Dr. Mallik ki intern hain hum.