35. Caress

The door opened. one nurse came and informed.

"She's out of danger now. Hum unhe shift karenge aur jaab hosh ayegi apsabko inform karenge"

hm released her breath as a relief sign.

"Sister.. Dr. Asfi?" hm went towards the sister and asked her.

"Wo wohi pe hain" sister said plainly.

hm just nodded in an understanding way!!

"Uncle aunty zubia theek hain abhi" aplog please tension maat lo.

"Beta hume zubia se milna hain" Pleaded Zubia's mother.

"Aunty.." hm was about to say something but she stopped after looking at Asfi who was coming with Zubia and sisters with the stretcher. Asfi ignored all of them and left from them.

"Samjhta kya hain ye ladka apne apko? aur doctor hain na ye? iska kam khatam na? to humari beti ke piche piche kyun jaraha hain ab? " Zubia's father asked with angry tone.

"Uncle plz!! Ab to chhod dijiye ye saab!! Apko pata hain he loves zubia. nehi chhodega abhi wo ek min ke liye bhi zubia ko!! Sorry to say uncle zubia aj yaha nehi hoti agar hum saab use force nehi karte iss nikah ke liye, Agar ap ussdin maan jate zubia aur asfi ke liye to baat yaha tak nehi ati!! Humari galti hain ki hum ussdin ring exchange ke din nehi aye. hum ready the bilkul. hospital se bhi chutti liya tha humne. ane hi wale the ghar ki zubia ne mana kardiya that she will manage. aur hum bhi mangaye ki hume nehi jana chahiye family function mei. kash hum ussdin chale jate to samajhte zubia kitni pareshan hain!! Uncle apko bhi pata hain zubia kabhi bhi ye kadam nehi uthati wo aisi hain hi nehi!! sochiye kitne taqleef uthane ke baad usne ye kadam uthaya!!"

Zubia's parents were silently listening her, somehow, they know that she's right!!

"I'm sorry uncle, I'm sorry Aunty!! Shayed humne kuch jyda boldiya!! Zubia ko hosh ajayegi to aplog milpayenge usse don't worry" After saying this hm just left from there & ks who was listening to them carefully. got up from the chair and followed her.

after waiting for a min ks opened hm's cabin's door. hm's eyes were closed & her back was resting on the chair head. ks silently left the cabin and comeback within 5min with a cup of coffee.

ks was staring at her, after some moments she asked.

"A..ap theek hain"

hm opened her eyes, she knew about her presence. she looked at her. and answered "Ji!! Hum theek hain Dr. Karishma"

Ks placed the coffee cup on her table.

"Shayed ise pine ke baad apko thoda behtar feel ho" ks said.

without arguing she just grabbed the cup & took a sip.

"Thank you!! Ap apne liye nehi layee?" hm asked looking at ks.

"Nehi.. wo.. hum theek hain" ks replied.

hm was about to say something but her pager beeped. she looked at the pager, after putting cup on the table she got up from her chair and said with a weak smile "Thanks for the coffee, ek emergency hain, I have to leave."

ks just nodded and hm left.

ks took the cup and sipped the rest of the coffee and a smile crept across her face.

______

Zubia's room

Zubia opened her eyes.

Asfi looked at her.. "zubi.." he uttered with love & a lone tears dropped.

"How are you feeling now? koyi problem horahi hain? You okay na?" asfi asked desperately holding her hands.