36. Something has changed!!

10pm

Ks's eyes were closed & she was lost in hm's presence. she inhaled the fragrance of hm's black hair and buried her face in it, intoxicated.

On the other hand, hm slowly opened her eyes and after realizing that she's in ks's secured arms a smile crept on her lips!

"Karishma?" She uttered with low yet soft voice.

"Hmm?" ks replied still lost in her world, tightened her grip & snuggled more.

Hm smiled mischievously and called her again "Dr. Karishma?"

ks immediately came out from her trance & opened her eyes, hm came out from her embrace, looked at ks and was trying to suppress her laugh.

"wo.. wo humko laga.. matlab wo humara bhi ankh laggyi thi to baas.." ks fumbled badly.

"It's okay Dr. Karishma relax!!" hm gestured through her one hand to relax her and pulled out her phn with the other hand from her white coat's pocket! she looked at the screen and almost screamed "kyaah? 10 bajgaye?" she looked at ks who was startled by her voice.

"Dr. karishma hum yaha 2ghante se sorahe the aur apne hume jagaya bhi nehi?"asked hm

"Haan wo ap sogyi thi to humne socha.." before completing ks's sentence hm mumbled "Sinan ka 8 misscalls."

"Wo apki wait karraha hain ka?" ks asked confusingly.

"Nehi, wo to humne use bhejdiya, he was saying use Dr. Priyal ko drop karna tha to i thought she's ups..." hm stopped after looking at ks's dull face.

"Wo theek hain?" asked hm with concern

"Haan, abhi to theek hain pata nehi kaal jaab sab pata chalega ka hoga " ks replied with an upset layer.

"It's okay, she will be fine" hm pressed ks's arm lightly.

"Chaliye chalte hain ab" hm got up & yelped.

"ka hua ap theek hain?" ks asked.

"Haan wo.. bohot der se baithi thi to shayed isliye.." hm replied.

"Wese ap kaise jayengi?" ks got up and winched in pain.

"Uff" ks pressed her back.

"kya hua Dr. karishma? Ap theek hain?" hm asked with concern.

"Haan hum theek hain wo baas...back pain!!" ks uttered.

"Hoga hi.. kon aise sidi pe baithe rehta hain itni der, hum to phir bhi apke.. (hm paused for a moment) humari pura weight apke upar tha" hm said in an upset tone.

"Hum theek hain Dr. Mallik, aur wese bhi ab to equal hogaya, yaad hain ap bhi ussdin puri raat sofe pe.." ks replied.

hm smiled after remembering ks's cute puppy face.

"Haan paar wo sidi nehi thi Dr. karishma" said hm.

"Chhodiye na... hum puchrahe the ap kaise jayengi? humara matlab sinan to car leke gaya?" ks asked with hope.

"Auto ya Taxi se Dr. karishma! Ye Mumbai hain Taxi miljayegi" hm replied casually and noticed ks's face, her upsetness was clearly visible on her face.

"kya hua Dr. karishma?" hm asked.

"Um.. kuch nehi! humko ka hoga? chalein?" ks said.

hm nodded confusingly and both were about to go when ks mumbled "bhaak" and was pressing her back.

"Dr. Karishma apko jyda pain horaha hain, chaliye humare cabin mei hum malish kardete hain thoda better feel hoga" hm offered.

"Nehi hum theek hain" ks said agitatedly.