18. Presence of each other

1st of all sorry.. though it's not a late update 😛 I mean come on.. it just 6days!!🤪 But I know you guys were waiting for the update & I really wanted to update soon but because of my sickness & work load I'm late! Hope you guys will understand. Happy reading!! 🤍

________________________________________

Hm smiled and nodded.

"Ji. Ab ap plz jaiye aur change karlijiye. Warna apko bukhar ajayegi aur hum iss guilt k sath nehi rehsakte ki humare waja se apko bukhar agayee. Plz!!"

Ks nodded positively.

Hm: Chaliye hum apko humare kapde dedete hain.

Hm went to her bedroom & ks was following her. Hm was searching for t-shirt and sweatpants in her cupboard. Ks once looked at the room.. it was a Cozy room, there was big a bookshelf in the opposite of the bed & Balcony. There was also a red couch. Hm finally forwarded a brown t shirt, sweatpants and a black hoody.

Hm: Ye lijiye ye pehnlijiye udhar washroom hain. Aur jyda thand lage to ye hoody bhi dediya hain humne.

Ks nodded, took the clothes & went to the washroom. After changing clothes ks stand Infront of the basin mirror and splashes water on her face. She was looking at the mirror and her eyes fell on the t-shirt's quote, she read it in low voice

"Love will tear us apart" she was in her thought.. for some moments and the sounds of water bring back her to the reality. She closed the tap & came out from the washroom. It was still raining.. cool breeze was coming from the balcony. She took the hoody from the bed and after wearing it went towards the balcony. She heard a melody & her eye fell on the Wind chime. The wind blows a sweet melody against the silver tubes that sound like a soft tune of guitar. She knows this wind chime. Her expression changed with some mixed emotions. She was lost in her thoughts..

"Humari yaad Qayamaat hain.. Yaad rakhna ayegi zaroor!!"

This voice broke her thoughts...

Ks's back was facing hm. She was coming towards her(ks) with the coffee. Ks turned.

Hm: kya hua? Lagta hain humari shayri apki khayalo ko pareshan kardiya!! (Forwarding the mug)

Ks(taking the mug): Nehi aisa kuch nehi hain..

Hm: Accha? Wese kin khayalo mei khoyee huyee thi ap?

Ks: kuch nehi i was just looking at this wind chime.

Hm(with smile): Khoobsoorat hain na?

Ks: Bohot hi simple hain.

Hm: Haan, yehi to khasiyaat Hain.. hume simple chize bohot pasand hain!!

Ks(with hesitation): Ye apne recently liya? I mean seems like new.

Hm: Nehi.. 3saal purani Hain.. humari kisi khaas ne diya tha hume!

Ks: Khaas?

Hm: Hmm..I have gone through a lot of stuff in my life.. but this wind chime always gives me a positive energy, the melody of this wind chime always makes me remember of.....

She paused & looked at ks who was almost lost in hm

And continued

Ek min..paar apko itni dilchastwi kyun hain iske bareme janne ki?

Ks(coming from her trance): aa.. hume kaa? Hum to baas.. aise hi puch rahe the.

Hm smiled & said "Majak karrahe the hum chaliye waha baithte hain.