48. Complicated feelings!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Guys!!🥳❤️ I know, I know kafi late hain. I wanted to give this update on 31st night, but of course, you guys were busy with celebration, so here's your long update. Happy reading!! :)

After engagement ceremony everyone was busy with foods and chitchat.

Food counter (Engagement event)

Ks was looking at the "Shami kebab" dish.

"Shadi jitna bhi boring ho... this shami kebab...!!! I can come one more time for this one"

ks read the message and smiled.

"Ahaan!! now you've no regrets? what about ammi's next candidate?"

hm read the message and typed.

"I can deal with her candidate now with this delicious kebab!! 🤤"

Ks smiled after reminiscing.

she placed 4/5pices of kebab and chicken tikka in her plate and started tasting one.

"Mmm... ka mast kebab hain" ks mumbled.

"Hume to laga tha ap vegetarian hain, paar yaha to nazara alag hi hain" Ayan sipped his drink & teased ks with teasing expression pointing towards the plate.

"Humko bhi laga tha yaha Alcohol allowed nehi hain.. paar yaha ka nazara bhi alag hi hain" ks teased back pointing towards Ayan's glass.

Ayan gulped and looked at his glass.

"Ye.. ye to juice.." Ayan stopped looking at ks's smirking face.

"Okay fine.. na humne apki nazara dekha na apne humara.. please Asad bhai ko maat batana?" Ayan pleaded.

ks shook her head in disbelief and looked at hm who was talking with Humaira(Asad's cousin) and some girls.

she looked at her kebab plate once and then hm again. Ayaan noticed her dilemma, so he offered.

"If you want hum apki jaan ko taste karwa sakte hain"

ks looked at Ayan.

"Thank you but I can and should do that by myself after all she is my jaan!! aur Ye plate unhike liye banaya hain humne" ks replied with forceful smile and went towards hm leaving Ayan with victory smile.

"Karishma ji apne khana khaya?" asked humaira after a pause she added "please apdono khana khalijiye hum ate hain" and left the place.

"Umm... wo.. you can try this.. it's quite good" ks forwarded her plate towards hm & said nervously.

"Kebabs!!" hm screamed excitedly and then looked at ks who was smiling like an idiot looking at her Kid Mallik!!

"Ahaan.. to apko sabkuch yaad hain!!" hm said playfully.

"Nehi.. hum to baas aisehi ye taste karrahe the to.. humko ka yaad hoga kuch nehi" ks said nervously and hm chuckled.

"rehne dijiye.. ye.. ye dijiye hume ye bhi try karna hain" hm said picking up one chicken Tikka.

"Aap hi ke liye laye hain.." ks mumbled while adoring hm who was chewing her delicious food like a kid.

"Aahh!! ufff!!!" hm made a facial expression.

"Ka? ka hua? jyda tikha?"

"pani.. pani!!" hm mumbled with difficulty.

"Pani.. han hum late hain ek min!! kisne kaha tha apko aise eksath sare thoosne ko!! rukiye" ks yelled with concern and went towards the food counter.