50. The Journey!!

After cleaning, Ks was about to sit back on her chair when hm's eyes fell on the hickey, which was barely visible due to Ks's shirt collar.

"You didn't hide that hickey?"

asked hm, pointing towards Ks's neck through her eyes.

Ks immediately sat back and adjusted her collar.

"wo.. humko mauka nehi mila" ks replied

"Hmm... Chaliye hum thik kardete hain.." Hm offered with a mischievous glint on her face.

"Kaise?" Ks asked doubtfully.

"concealer se aur kaise? chaliye cab mei!!"

"Paar wo lock hogi," Ks said.

"Aree baba toh call the driver nah!!" hm said, and Ks nodded.

"Dilip... Iss table ka bill dedo na!!" Ks requested the boy.

hm smiled, adored her sweet gesture of calling everyone by his name.

"Hello, bhaiya.. hum Dr. Karishma bolrahe hain.."

"Haan didi maine save kiya hain apka num, abhi ata hu" driver said from the other side of call.

"Ji ap aramse nashta kijiye wo.." Ks looked at hm once and continued," wo humko gaadi se kuch lena hai to chabi chahiye tha.

"Ji ji didi main paas mei hi hu ap aiye," the driver replied.

after paying the bill, hm & Ks both went towards the taxi, Driver opened the car, and Ks insisted him to finish his breakfast properly, so he went back.

Inside taxi

hm took her concealer and adjusted her position to face ks.

she pulled ks by her collar, and Ks widened her eyes.

"Ye.. ye baat baat pe aaap humari collar pakadke kahe khichti hain?" ks said with difficulty as their proximity was disturbing her hormones.

"Toh itni dur baithengi ap toh hum.. ek min aur kab khincha humne apki collar?" Hm asked doubtfully.

"Bhul gaye? uss din jab hum barishme bheeg gaye the aur ap.." Ks stopped on her track .

"Aur hum? kya karrahe the hum?" Hm asked mischievously, still holding Ks's collar.

"K..kuch nahi," Ks said & lowered her gaze.

hm loosened her right hand's grip and started tracing the mark.

"Seems like I fulfilled my desire," hm said.

"Matlab?" ks tilted her face and looked at hm. there were some inches gap between their faces when hm said

"Don't make such innocent face Karishma!! I know really well that you intentionally teased me that night showing your captivating neck" she looked at the mark, took some concealer and added " you know I was so confused that night because of my feelings, I really wanted to feel this soft skin" while applying the concealer on the hickey.

ks shivered in her touch.

"and I did.." hm completed her sentence.

"Dr. Mallik.. h... hume kuch bolna tha..

hm nodded

"wo..wo k..kal raat.. you didn't force me.." ks said.

"Matlab, you wanted that?" Hm asked playfully.

"No.. " Ks uttered hurriedly and looked at hm.

"Humara matlab nehi aisa nehi.." ks said in a low voice.