23. Spit out the juice night!!🌚

ks's Pov

I was standing outside of the room.. she understood what I was going through. How?!! she literally freed me from my guiltiness by saying those lines!! She's comfortable around me!! yess she is!! it was in her eyes, and I always ignored that!! and the way she held me.. looked at my eyes..I'm still processing what just happened!! The way she touched my lips!! I closed my eyes to feel that again!! It was something else!! my chain of thought broke by santu's voice!!

ss: Karu.. what are you doing here? tumne ne to bola tha tum kitchen mei jarahi ho! aur ye ankhein band karke...

ks: Wo.. wo h..hum baas..

ss: ek min..itna laal kyun hogyee? theek ho na? kuch hua to nehi hain?

ks: Amaaa bhaak!! Arahe hain hum..baas washroom jane ke liye aye the chalo tum chalo...

After completing the dinner In Dining room

Ks: Ammi laiye hum help kardete hain

ss: Haan anty ap jaiye aram kijiye hum saab milke karlenge.

Hm: You guys carry on Hum karlenge.

Ammi: Paar..

ks held ammi's upper arms from the back and said "Ammi chaliye apko hum chhod ke ate hain room taak koyee paar vaar nehi. chaliye" and they left from there. hm & sinan took the dishes and went towards kitchen

Ss(Confusingly in low voice): Karu Anty ko ammi bulati hain?

priyal: Aur ye tumhe abhi sunayee diya? Kitna slow hain re tera saboon!

ss: Ek min.. main koyee slow bow nehi hu..tum saab mei se main intelligent hu sabse jayda!! Main!!(with proud) chaho to cheeta se puchlo. hain na cheete? bol!!

cc(shyly): Haan santu ji!! Haan!! hum hi to janenge!!

ss: yaha taak ki mujhe to ye bhi samjh agayee karu kyun ammi bulati hain!! (Giving a thoughtful look to PG & Sinan)

Pg: Accha?? kyun??

ss: Wo..

before completing her sentence, someone greeted them from the back.

Priya: Hello guys kya chalraha hain?

everyone looked at her. hm came out from the kitchen & hugged her "Chaal finally agayee tu!!"

sinan also came and side hugged priya "Kaisi ho??"

priya: Theek hu.. mast hu!!

Ks also came and was watching the scenario with her group.

hm: Dinner kiya tune?

priya: Haan meri ma Ayan bina dinner ki nikalne nehi dera tha isiliye late!

priyal looked at ks with irritating face and said, "it's she was supposed to stay in London?"

ks: wohi to haar mahine mei kaise tapakti hain ye?

They both looked at each other and then laughed!!

PG: Tu to gayee aj!

ks: Humko fark nehi padhta! wese bhi Dr. Mallik ne hume maaf kardiya! isse kya darna!!

Pg: Wohi aur kuch bolke to dekhe! main hu na!!

Sinan: Aree tum dono kya fusur fusur karrahi ho idhar to aao Priya di se milo!

PG & Ks gave a forceful smile and went towards them.

Priya & Ks both looked at each other and the fight scene between them flashed in their mind!!