46. Teasing game

"Haan Karishma.. MOHABBAT, jo hum aapse karne lage hain... hum apse bepanah mohabbat karne lage hain Karishma!!" hm said, directly looking into ks's eyes. She pressed herself more into ks, rubbed her nose against ks, their lips were parted, and breaths were intermingled. As the sun approaches the horizon and goes through the desert haze, the sky turns orange & the orange glow of the sunset was playing hide and seek between their faces. ks closed her eyes, and she felt her heart thumping against her chest. hm also closed her eyes. hm's lips brushed against ks's as she said, "I love you, Dr. Karishma Singh, I love you!!!" lone tear escaped from both of their eyes. ks intertwined her hand with hm's other hand which was holding her wrist. they both leaned in more to capture their parted lips when ks stopped momentarily and moved her lips towards hm's nose and kissed on her nasal bridge affectionately.

ks parted herself and looked at hm who's eyes were closed as if she was still feeling ks's soothing kiss.

"Doc..Dr Mallik.." ks uttered hesitantly, and hm opened her eyes.

"Wo.. wo hum.." ks was about to say something when hm placed her finger on ks's lips.

"Shhh.. it's okay.." hm removed her hand and took a back step.

"Karishma hum jante hain ye saab.. achanak se hogaya.. yakeen maniye hum bhi apko aise nehi bolna chahte the.. hum to puri taiya.. (hm paused for a moment and continued) par pata nehi apko dekhke humse raha nehi gaya... hum baas boldena chahte hain, humari dill mei apke liye jo bhi hain hum baas saab apko boldena chahte the! aur humne boldiya.." hm said and smiled.

"Paar hum.." ks said, but again, hm cut her in the mid and held Ks'arms

"You can take your time, Dr. Karishma!! Hume koi jaldi nehi hain!" said hm and smiled.

ks just nodded, looking into hm's eyes.

hm looked at her wristwatch and said.

"I think hume nikalna chahiye.. ye jagah khali hogyi hain Karishma.. band hone ka time bhi cross hochuki hain, chalein?"

"Aa.. haan matlab ap jaiye niche hum arahe hain" ks replied.

hm nodded and left the place. ks immediately held the wall and closed her eyes. the moment replayed in front of her eyes, she wanted to feel the moment again, but some voices were making it difficult.

"Jaabse tum ayi ho day 1 se you are just HURTING HER DR. KARISHMA SINGH!! "

"What do you want, man? Stop hurting her!! Just leave her!! Give her some peace!!'

"Tmhari gussa aur tmhari harkato ki waja se main apni dost ko aur taqleef mei nehi dekhsakti Karishma sigh!! So it will be better agar tum usse dur raho!!"

"Ap Badal gaye ho!! Ap to robin se bhi milne nehi aye wo.."

Ks held her head tightly after some moments she controlled herself and opened her eyes.

she looked at the place where hm proposed her.

"It's okay!! you can take your time, Dr. karishma!!" hm's voice echoed.

"Hum kaise batayein apko.. hume waqt nehi chahiye Dr. Mallik...!! Nehi chahiye!! Hum apke kabil nehi hain.. bilkul nehi hain...!!" ks mumbled with teary eyes and cracking voice to herself throwing her hands in the air.

"Sahi kehrahi thi priya.. hum baas apko hurt karna jante hain!! Yehi to karte aye hain hum jabse humari janm hua humari wajah se baas humare apne hurt hi huye hain!! Ab aur nehi!!! Ab aur nehi" ks was repeating her last line in a lost state and her phone started ringing. The ringtone brings her back to the reality she looked at the phone screen & it was flashing with the name "Dr. Mallik" .