26. Karishma Singh's Past

Hello everyone.. Hehe i know you guys are ready to kill me.. but plz don't 🌚 I'm here with your update.. Sorry I know it's a long time... but I'm giving you long part na??🌚

sunita: paar Doctor.. (ks cut her in the mid)

ks: Maiya kasam bolrahe hain agar operation se pehle ye baat tumne Dr. Mallik ko batayi to humse bura koyee nehi hoga. aur humko ye yaad dilane ki zaroorat to nehi hai ki ye hospital humari hain!!

sunita: J..ji doctor.

_________

OT

KS entered into the Ot hm and sister Sunita looked at her. ks slowly went towards the patient and stand Infront of her. she was looking at Mrs. Goenka with fear and nervousness and it was easily visible on her face. hm immediately went towards her & held her hand. ks looked at her eyes & hm assured through her eyes that "You can do it". ks closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Hm asked "Ready?" Ks nodded in yes.

_________

Outside Of The OT

Mrs. Ratna goenka looked at the red light. it turned off. she went towards the door Hm & ks came out from the OT & Mrs. Ratna Goenka Looked at them. Hm & ks looked at each other and hm signed her to say.

Ks said with teary eyes "Congratulations Ratna ji! Apki poti huyee hain"

Ratna ji smiled wholeheartedly.

hm: Aur Mrs. Goenka bhi (ks interrupt)

Ks: Maa baccha dono theek hain!

hm looked at her confusingly but she ignored ks's nervousness. Ratna ji thanked hm.

Hm: Plz hume nehi. Apko shukriya adaa karni hain to uparwala ki kijiye aur Dr. Karishma ko. inhone hi Bachaya hain dono ko warna hume to laga.. (ks again cut her in the mid)

ks(with straight face): Ye humara farz tha. Ap thode der mei mil sakte hain aur baby ko NICU mei rakkha gaya hain. paar ghabrane ki koyee baat nehi hai jald hi theek hojayegi. hum ate hain excuse me.

after saying this ks left the place, hm looked at her faded figure confusingly. and after assuring Ratna ji that baby will be okay soon she went to talk with ks.

ks was washing her hand.

hm went towards the basin and started washing her hands.

hm: Dr. Karishma..

ks cut her in the mid and said "Dr. Mallik I'm done" She dryed her hand and was about to leave but hm stopped her.

Hm: Dr. Karishma ap humse kuch chuparahi hain?

ks(fumbling): N..nehi to.. hum kahe aapse kuch chupayenge?

Hm: Paar apke chehre se to kuch aur hi lagraha hain? Uss waqt bhi hum jaab Mrs. Goenka ke bareme bolrahe the apne bichme (ks again interrupt)

Ks: Sorry Dr. Mallik humne apko bichme kata. ainda dhyan rakkhenge. after saying this ks left. something clicked on hm's mind, and she called sister sunita.

Hm: Sister Sunita where's the papers?

Sunita(Fumbling): Wo... wo.. Dr. Haseena..

Hm(Shouted): Give me the papers Sister Sunita!!!!

Sunita: Dr. Haseena wo papers sign nehi hua.

Hm: Are you serious? do you have any idea what are you saying???

sunita: Wo Dr. Karishma...

Hm: Aap iss hospital ki Nurse hain. Apki responsibility thi wo, humne apse kaha tha Dr. karishma se nehi. Apko pata hai isske waja se apko abhi ke abhi hum suspend karsakte hain!!!!