52. Efforts

Heya, Happy reading :)

.

9am in the morning

yesterday was a hectic day for hm, first the journey and then meeting & surgery. Dr. Mehrab told her to take half day leave but she reassured that she's fine.

So here she's with headache, files and some coffee!! she called her interns to assign their duty in her cabin instead of reception area or conference room.

"Finally aj itne din baad Dr. Haseena duty assign karengi!! aur uss priya se chutti uff" Pg said while everyone walking towards the cabin.

"Haan paar ma'am ne cabin pe kyun bulaya?" ss asked looking at ks but didn't get any response.

"karu.. teri mood off hain kya?" ss asked again.

"Na.. nahi toh" ks replied reluctantly, pg noticed.

"To phir bata na!!" ss said.

"Pakka wo bht gusse mei hongi, gusse mei sardard bhi hoga aur pata nehi humko to kaccha chabajayengi aj! pata nehi konsa duty dede ya phir files ke sath baitha dengi humko" ks thought.

"Kya hua? Karishma ji ap kaha khogayi?" cc asked.

"kuch nehi chalo" ks replied and they entered into the cabin.

Hm's cabin

After assigning everyone's duty ks was waiting for her turn but to her surprise hm assigned her with ss in general ward. which was so normal still felt abnormal.

"Ye itna shant kahe hain?" ks thought.

"Kyun ki wo Haseena ma'am hain" ss whispered

"Ama tumko sunai kaise deti hain bey" ks chided.

"Any problem Dr. Santosh sharma?" hm asked still looking at the files.

"No ma'am" ss replied.

"Great then get back to your duties" hm said fixing her glasses and started writing something.

"Ye humare taraf dekhi kahe nehi? wese to kisike taraf bhi nehi dekhi.. itna ka busy hain? gusse mei bhi nehi dikhrahi hain, upar se ye cute wala chashma pehnliya phirse, toh cute to lagengi hi" ks thought broke by pg's voice

"Dr. Haseena how was your training/seminar?" pg asked.

"It was amazing! next month there's an another seminar and i will help on their hospital for a week" hm said with a smile looking at pg.

"Wow!! it's so amazing when you can visit hospitals and work with them" pg said.

"yeah! and because of my friends i get this opportunities btw intern of the month is coming. so be focus, maybe this intern of the month can join me in this training!!" hm informed.

"Wow! I'm gonna make it now!!" pg said excitedly.

" paar ma'am ye to galat hain na? hume kyun nehi lengi ap?" ss asked innocently.

"I said intern of the month will go with me Dr. Santosh, so it can be you also" hm said looking at ss.

ks cleared her throat for gaining some attention but hm again started writing ignoring her.

"Umm.. Dr. Mallik are you sure? hum general ward pe hain aj?" ks asked.

"If you want you can switch it with anyone if they're okay with it" hm said without looking at ks which made ks upset.

"Nehi hum aise hi theek hain"

Hm was going to say something when someone knocked the door.

"yes come in" she said.