22. Lingering gaze

Next Day Morning in Mpt

Dr. Mehrab, Dr. Asfi, Haseena & Dr. Awasthi was in Dr. Mehrab's cabin. Ks desperately wanted to go inside, but as she's just an intern, she couldn't join them, so she joined the oil checking group.

Dm: So, Dr. Awasthi You want to say something?

Awsthi: Sir Just because of the CCTV footage you can't blame me. I was talking about something else.

Hm: Really Dr. Awasthi? This is the exact time when they called and you are saying that you were talking about something else when sister Roy was in call?

Awasthi: Yes I was just signing her that I'm done with my last round.

Ks(with angry tone yet whispering) : Amaaa isko do kantap kahe nehi lagata sidha sidha ugaldega!

pj: Haan saab apki tarah thodi hoti hain!

All of them turned and looked at pj.

ss: Hawww!! pushpeee ap bhi humre sath oil check karrahi ho?

pj: wo hum.. aisa kuch nehi.

ks: Amaa bhak chup kro sab.

Asfi: Dr. Awasthi Kisika jaan chali gayi hain just because of you!!

Awasthi: Sir can we talk? i mean why are these two here? they are not from the board right? and sir trust me. okay inke paas iss CCTV footage ke alawa koyeee proof hain? bataiye!

hm: Haan!! Sister Roy se baat hogayee hain humari Dr. Awasthi and for your kind information she's coming.

sinan(from the outside): Ye kaab hua?

ks: Humne to nehi kiya!

Awasthi was fumbling in fear. "B..but.. aise kaise kisike bhi"

Dm: Enough Dr. Awasthi they have enough proof to prove you guilty. you should accept your fault now.

Awasthi: Sir.. wo I had no idea ki itna serious case hain.. I was just tired.

Hm: Seriously Dr. Awasthi you were tired? and you let go a life? you know what you don't deserve your license.

Dm: You are suspended Dr. Awasthi!

Awasthi: Sir..

Hm: Sir we should inform our whole team and make it clear so that no one forget their oth & responsibilities towards their duty.

Awasthi looked at Hm with blood shoot eyes. Awsthi was leaving the cabin and oil checking group immediately went to their locker room.

Asfi: Dr. Haseena you hadn't informed us that you have talked with Sister Roy!!

hm(with a smile): Humne nehi kiya baat. kaise baat karte her phone is switched off! I just took the risk!!

Asfi: and it worked.

It's been 3days after that incident. Things become normal as they announced in the media that hm was not guilty. they also suspended Sister Roy. Dr. Awasthi will lose his license or not, but it is still not decided yet by court, but the public wants that.

It's Sunday night sinan planned a hangout on their house & coincidentally Hm also took half day leave from the hospital, but she had another plan.

Cheetosh & prishma came. Cheeta wear simple t shirt with a black jacket, Santu wears an aqua blue top & jeans. priyal wear a full sleeve black t shirt & Ks wear a white kurti with a blue denim jacket. they entered into the house together. ammi and sinan welcomed them. as everyone was talking with each other ks's eyes were searching for someone else. Pg noticed that and asked sinan "Dr. Haseena kaha hain?"