Chapter 3

My Dad told me to tell him everything that happened in Buenos Aires

My family and I were currently sitting on the couch and they were waiting for me to start talking. Mia seemed to be the most impatient one, mum got me a bottle of water, my throat hurt from all the crying, I hate crying my eyes get so red.

"We got to the hotel everything was okay, Michael said he was going to take a shower. Then I got a phone call from Jersey.

she told me that Michael had been cheating on me for half of our relationship and that she couldn't tell me before because she didn't want to ruin our friendship." I said then took a sip of water.

"She told me that he was cheating on me with her." I say looking up trying to hold in the tears. "Tell me you joking, that bitch." I said standing up.

"Emily what did I say about swearing." Mum said pulling her down next to her. "Honestly she is one, why the hell didn't she tell you before the wedding." Mum said rolling her eyes.

"I always told you that something was up with that girl Emily, it's like she wants everything you have when I get my hands on her." Mia says making her hands into fists. "No, you not putting your hands on anyone Mia.' Mum says putting her hands down.

"Michael is so disgusting he had the guts to stand at the altar and say those vows knowing that his been cheating on you." Dad said standing up. "Maybe I should just kill him." Dad says surprising me. "Can I torture him first." I say imagining cutting his ear off.

"We not going to let them damage our family's reputation, we'll hack both their phones and find something and there's something you need to know." Dad said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Jersey flew to Buenos Aires the same day you flew to the Maldives."

"I'll be in the gym if anybody needs me." I say taking my bag and going to my room. I hear Mia following me. "Mia just give me a second, I want to be alone." I say holding her hand. "Okay but please don't push us away Emily, you don't have to go through this alone."

"I know I'm very grateful for that." I say smiling. "If you need anything you know where my room is."

I nod and get in to my room, change into my gym clothes and go downstairs to the gym. I took my airPods and pressed play to my sad music playlist to help me release all these emotions.

I love boxing, it helps me de-stress and release anger that I have and after everything, I really needed to punch something.

I put my boxing gloves on and start punching the bag imagining it was Jersey and Michael. After I took a shower and then went down for lunch Dad told me he had the divorce paper's ready I can sign them whenever I was ready. And I didn't waste any time and signed them.  

Michael's POV

Michael's POV

"Dad Emily is back and I'm sure that her Dad won't sit and do nothing after what we did." I say nervously. "Well this could have been avoided if you stayed loyal to her, I never asked why did you cheat on her?"