Chapter 14

Nicholas POV

Nicholas POV

I got home and Emily was probably in her room, I want to her room and knocked but there was no answer so I opened the door she was fast a sleep, she's probably so exhausted it was a long day.

I closed the door and went to my room to get ready for dinner. I took a shower and got ready my hair was dry I slacked it back and wore a navy blue suite with my watch and my favourite cologne.

I went downstairs. "Ava if Emily wakes up tell her I went to dinner with a friend." I said taking my phone. "I will inform her Mr Kade. She said I noded my head and walked out of the house.

I called Natalie as I got in my car. "Hey Natalie." I said driving out of my drive way. "Hey Nick, I hope you not calling me to tell me you can't make it."

"No I'm calling to ask if I should pick you up or we'll meet at a restaurant." To be honest I would have bailed on her but it's been a while since I saw her. "Oh no it's fine we can meet at the restaurant I'm already on my way." She said.

"Okay I'll meet you there." I said then dropped the phone. "When I got the Natalie was leaning against her car, she was dressed in a very tight black dress that came up to her knee it has a v-line neck line which showed her cleavage and her blonde hair was in curls. She's trying to seduce me, But it's not going to work.

I smirked at her as I walked towards her, she placed her hand on her hip. "Ready for dinner and catching up as old friends?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm glad you made it." She said kissing my cheek and placing her hand on my chest leading it down. "I thought you said you would behave yourself." I said stopping her hand from going lower.

"I am behaving Nick I'm just greeting you, come one let's go inside ." She said walking away swaying her hips.
We walked in and the waiter led us to our table.

He poured us wine. "So how was Paris?" I asked as I took a sip of my wine. "It was great, I got the deal I wanted, what about you what have you been up to?" I looked at her and smiled. "Well I got the deal I wanted too, with the Davis family."

"Congrats you making deals with the Davis family that's great, well they've been through a lot with their eldest daughter what's her name agine, Rosalie no that's not it." I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways she doesn't matter we here to catch up." We orded our dinner and ate and spoke about the old days. We left the restaurant Natalie wanted us to go back to her place. "Come on Nick I won't kill you." She said laughing. "We just going to have some drinks."

"We just drank some wine isn't that enough." I said walking toward my car it was 23:00 when I checked my watch. "Don't be a party pooper, follow my car." She said then got in her car.

I followed her until we reached her house, what am I doing. I got out and followed her into the house. "Make yourself at home." She said taking off her heels. I went into the lounge and sat down.