Chapter 15

Nicholas POV

Nicholas POV

I woke up and my phone was ringing it was Elena. "Hey what's up?" I asked  sitting up. "What the fuck Nick." She said clearly annoyed about something. "What." I said confused. "I told you Natalie was bad news but you went ahead and got busy with her."

"What are you talking about, I'm not busy with Natalie." I said. "Well look at the news, you very much busy with her." She said then hung up. I switch
ed the TV on and what I saw ruined my day before it even started. You got to be fucken kidding me.

"Nicholas Kade and Natalie Hale were spotted together at a famous restaurant being very intimate.

The couple had dinner and left together and went to Miss Hale's house the rumors about the two being together at the beginning of the year are now being confirmed. The couple hasn't released a statement but some fans all over the world are happy and some are not."

I switched the TV off, there wasn't any paparazzi at the restaurant, they know not to take pictures of me or follow me around I made that clear when I taught one of them a lesson so who took those pictures.

I called Elena. "Hey baby." She said in her sweet annoying voice. "Did you see the news Natalie, this better not be your doing." I said gripping my phone.

"Nick why would I do this, I want us to be together, but I wouldn't take it that far." I don't believe her. "Nick I'm busy at the moment l'll call you back." She said and dropped the phone.

Emily probably saw this, it's all over social media and articles have bern written already.

End of POV

I went on Twitter and Nick and some women were trending number 1 they even reported it on TV. My stomach dropped when I saw this and here I thought I had a chance with him, well this makes things awkward.

I got a text from Elena saying she'll pick me up and drop me off at the office, which I'm very gratefully for. Why did Nick lie to me about being single maybe they recently got together.

I hate this, we not even anything to each other but I'm annoyed, I'm fuming inside. I have to act normal as if this dosent affect me or I could just avoid Nick but how we live in the same house and we partners.

I already took a bath and got ready Elena is buying me breakfast so I need to leave without Nick noticing  I don't want to see him right now. I took my bag and left my room as quietly as I can.

I got downstairs and no one was there so I ran out the house Elena was waiting at the gate so I ran through the long driveway I pressed a button that opened the gate. "Heyy." I said closing the door breathing heavily. "Nobody saw you?" She asked driving away. "Nobody saw me." I said taking my jacket off.

"Why would Nick be involved with that witch Natalie, out of all the woman in the world." Elena said frustrated. I was eating my delicious breakfast as she continued to rent.