Chapter 3: Fun Times With Senpai🍋

🍋Lemon Warning🍋

After we got our key cards we were now in the elevator.

"Hey senpai~ let's have some fun in your in your room~" She said with a wide grin

"Later, for now let's just get settled in our rooms" She was now pouting

The elevator stopped on my floor, after I got out Ichika called to me.

"Hope your ready for tonight senpai~"

I turned around and she pulled something out of her bag, she had bought contraceptive pills from the convenience store, we've had sex before a few times in the white room even though it was forbidden, but now we're free to do it as much as we want.

I went towards my room number 401 and went inside, I checked the manual earlier and they don't charge points for water and electricity usage.

The room was pretty simple and nice looking, after putting everything up I decided to rest a bit on my bed.

It was now 7 PM and I was cooking dinner when I heard a knock, I already knew who it was.

"It's open" I said

"Hi~ Kiyo~ senpai"

Ichika walked in and was wearing a white tank top that really showed off her breasts and a pair of tight black shorts that made her curves look really delicious, she then sat down (on my face) on the chair.

"Have you eaten yet" I asked

"Nope, I wanted to eat senpai's cooking"

I knew she would do that, that's why I made extra, I was pretty good at cooking learning it in the white room, Ichika knew as well, but preferred me to cook instead.

"Ahhh~ that was the best senpai~"

It was now 8 PM, we had just finished eating and I was cleaning the dishes.

"So how do you like your room" I asked

"It's fine, but yours is better" She said laying down on my bed

"Now senpai let's have some fun~" She said as she pulled out her contraceptive pills

"What makes you think we're gonna do something tonight" I asked

"Huh? What do you mean" She asked me with a confused face

"If anything, you deserve to be punished" I said with a smirk

"Punished~? For what senpai, I've been a good girl~"

"Are you forgetting what you did during class"

"Aww~ i was only telling the truth senpai"

As I got closer to her I pushed her down on the bed and was now on top of her pinning both her wrist with my left hand.

"Sometimes the truth is better left unspoken"

I closed the distance between and pressed my lips onto hers, her lips were very soft kissing her is an addiction.

I then grabbed her left breast and squeezed hard with my free hand, groping her.

"MMMHH~" She moaned opening her mouth, I then forcefully sticked my tongue in her mouth tasting her

"Mmmugh~" Her tongue started fighting back against mine, her mouth was so sweet I felt myself slowly losing it

I then stopped groping her and tore off her shirt revealing her black bra.

"Ahh sen- mnnghh~" Before she could finish I started kissing and sucking on her neck making hickeys, before moving down to her breasts sucking and licking them