Im alive

Soo...been a while since my last update. First off WOW I'm so surprised by the amount of reads and votes this story has compared to the last time I checked it. Honestly I'm pretty happy with the way this story has turned out and I'm glad lots of you enjoyed it as well.

With that said I'm sorry to say but the story as well as my second one will be discontinued. I have tried to write new chapters but I just don't have the motivation to write anymore as well as I'm not very creative compared to other authors.

That's not the only reason though as when I first started to write this story I was really into COTE and wanted to make a good complete story since a lot of other good stories get discontinued or forgotten and wanted to make a complete one, but I failed that as I've lost interest in it. Honestly I didn't think it was gonna get this much attention and thought I was just gonna drop it around 10 chapters.

Another reason is I've been working a lot lately since when I started writing I was working part time and had lots of free time. Now though I'm working full time as well as picking up some new hobbies.

I've also had my hands full with now being a new dad!🙌

I hope you all did enjoy this story though, I just wished I still had the passion for this.

Thank y'all so much❤️✌️🫡