Chapter 21: Stepping Stone

Now we were on our way back to the campus and I gotta say I enjoyed this vacation.

Right now I was heading back to my room

"Senpai~ do you wanna-"

"Nope, I just wanna rest"

"Aww come on" She pouted

'I'm too tired for this shit'

I opened the door was immediately pulled inside

"It's about time you got here, Kiyo~"

'How long was she in here and how did she get in?'

"Wait Fuka I just wanna re-"

"Not happening"

Next thing I knew my clothes were missing

"Don't worry senpai, me and Fuka-chan will take care of everything~"

'I just wanted to sleep, I'm not even horny'

What I had failed to notice was that during our time Sae had messaged me that she was coming over to give me the reward she promised, why now of all times?

Well 4 hours later I was finally able to sleep despite the 3 girls smothering me.

As I walked into class the next day there was a completely different atmosphere, I guess because now we were the top class.

"Good morning Kiyotaka-kun" She said in a soft tone

Well this is the first time she's ever greeted me

"Morning Suzune"

It's great that she finally knows her place unlike before when she wouldn't stop bitching.

Sae walked in looking the happiest I've ever seen her.

"Good morning everyone" She said with a smile

Most of the class was stunned and were starting to question as to why the cold teacher from before was now gleaming with joy.

"I just wanted to congratulate Ayanokoji-kun on reaching Class A" She starting clapping

"But Sensei we all reached Class A" Some random said

"Who are you?" She genuinely questioned

The random quieted down

"The only reason why your all Class A is because of Ayanokoji-kun and Amasawa, so don't forget that" She said

"Anyways today I have some important news to announce, soon we will be having another special exam"

And as expected people starting complaining,'Why were they complaining, they never do shit?'

"Shut it all of you! This exam won't start for another month, the reason I'm telling you now is so that you have time to prepare"

"Sensei what is this exam?" Hirata asked

"This exam is called the sports festival, so as you can guess this will be all about your physicality"

As she said this the athletic students cheered, especially Sudo since it's the only thing he's good at, while the non athletic people groaned.