Chapter Five: Ayumi's New Home and Family

Tatsuya
As I go back to the boy's dorm, my mind was full of thoughts about what happened this week.

"My orb is still glowing since that day. I wonder what it is?"

"Who murdered Mr. Kazuto? How did that happened?"

"Ayumi seems so lonely. What does she need the most? A friend that will comfort her? A new family? A new home?"

I can't even think straight. I quickly head over to my room and looked at the orb. "Something's wrong with this orb?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's already afternoon. I bet Ayumi is eating alone again. I went to a large tree which my friend, Gideon, and I always go to when we're going to eat. But Gideon is on his day-off.

Oh...wait!" ,I said to myself when I saw Ayumi under the tree. "She's here. I'm going to eat with her." I sat beside her and greeted. I saw what's her lunch. I-It's curry. "You made that?" ,I said while looking at the curry. "Yes, you want some?" ,she said. I tasted it. As I took a bite.... "I-It's so delicious." ,I said to myself while smiling. "Hmm? Is it good?" ,she said. "Yeah yeah. It's so good." ,I said. I'm still smiling.

Hmm, there's one thing that I was thinking the whole time...maybe I'll surprise her. Good thing that tomorrow, we can go home. I know what I'm gonna do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey there, wanna come with me?" ,I said to Ayumi while packing up. "Eh? Where?" "Hmm, It's a secret." I'm not gonna say it to her yet. I wore my helmet and gives on to Ayumi. I drove then Ayumi suddenly talked, "Is this a joke or what?" "Haha, No." I was always joking to her...maybe that's why she said that. We went to a large apartment. "We're here." I said. "Eh? Why here?" "I'm gonna tell you later."

We went inside and saw my siblings stting in the couch. "I'm home." ,I said and they all answered, "Welcome back!" Then they saw Ayumi. My brother, Hiroteku, went to Ayumi and looked at me and said, "Wow! You have a girlfriend?" "W-what!? N-no." ,I said and suddenly blushed. "D-Don't mind him, Ayumi." ,I said when I was looking away.

She looked around then she looked at me and said, "Hmm Tatsuya...Why did you bring me here?" I smiled and said, "This will be your new home." "Eh? What do you mean?" ,she said. My lil' sister Kotoura raised her hands and said, "Yes! I've always wanted a friend to live with." I smiled again and said, "You said you don't have a home to go to. So I thought that...maybe you can live with us." She looked at me curiously but I bet that she's happy with it. "Why did you do this for me?" ,she said. "Because you're always alone. So I wanted to do something about it." I looked to her and said, "Do you want to live with us?" She looked at me and...she suddenly hugged me. "T-thank you..." I put my hand in her back and said, "You're welcome." Then I looked at her. "So...Welcome to your new home." She looked around and said, "But it's embarassing to live in this really big house of yours." "No worries...it's an apartment." "Eh." "Yup."
Ayumi
For some reasons, It looks like a mansion to me.
Tatsuya
Yes, it really is an apartment...
"And...Also...Welcome to your new family." My sibling smiled to her and Ayumi thanked me again...It's nice to have a new family member.

And for some reasons, my orb is still glowing...What is it?
~~ End of Chapter Five ~~