Chapter Twenty-Four: War Between Steel and Shadows

I've now mastered the first gear.

"C-captain?" ,Mei said confusingly.

"You can accompany me to fight Vincent if you want." ,I said to her "Just be careful."

"I-I'll fight with you, Captain." ,she exclaimed.

I put my hand on her shoulder and formed an armor around her. Then I held my katana and points it at Vincent to order the wyvern.

The wyvern roared and blew thousands of blades from its mouth. Vincent tried to dodge but gets hit by five sharp blades. He ordered the shadows to heal him but the wyvern killed it with its spiky tail.

Vincent glared and forms a large sphere of shadow. He threw it at the wyvern but it defended itself with its massive tail.

Vincent then smashed the floor with the shadows causing the buliding to shake. We startled and ran from the debris.

Mei went behind the wyvern but the shadows goes in front of her and attacked. Mei shot all the shadows with her speed.

I raised my hand and formed a gigantic shuriken and threw it at Vincent. Vincent dodged but left a deep cut at his arm. His armor is useless now.

His black eyes stared at me and creates grey tails at his back and attacks the wyvern. Mei defended the wyvern with her titanium shield.

"You'll never defeat me, Ayumi." ,he said and created an army of shadows.

"Say it after you win." ,I said,"But there's zero possibility that you might win." ,then created an army of steel golems.

Mei pulled out another weapons, two Rödingers, and aimed it at the shadows.

The wyvern roared vigorously and glared at Vincent and the shadows.

The real battle has begun.

~~ End of Chapter Twenty-Four ~~