Chapter Thirty-Three: Titan-Mode

Ayumi
Sparks are flying everywhere with our blades swung into each other. We pushed our blades with force then backs away. We both panted and wait for the right moment to attack.

We waited again.

I was the first one to attack.

Then......

"Steel Magic: Hail of Blades"

I cast a storm of blades and the sky starts to shoot sharp blades to the ground. She quickly dodged and switfly went behind me and attacked me. It left a deep cut in my arm. I touched my wound with full of blood coming out. She started mocking me.

"Is this what you got? I thought you're the daughter of the mighty previous Command Leader here in Atlas?"

"Don't talk about my father."

I attacked him with my magic and she keeps dodging.

"Steel Magic: Exploding Metal Blade"

I cast a spell of a large blade towards her and the giant blade exploded to mini blades and shoots to the ground. She swiftly dodged all of them with her Shadow Arm Shield.

"Kage Claw"

She cast a dark claw and attacked me with it. It hit me, making me flew to the wall and get hit in the back.

"How disappointing." , she said with a smirk "You're just wasting my time. Die already."

I glared at her and charged off to her at full speed. She hit me with her elbow with shadow magic, making me flew to the wall again.

"To be more exciting..." ,she said and shows a picture from her phone. It shows Taiga's video getting experimented. She suffered and shouted in pain.

"It's quite enjoyable to torture your dear 'sister'." ,she added and laughed wickedly.

......

I laughed hysterically and glared at her while smiling evily.

"What? You're laughing even though you saw your 'sister' getting tortured while being experimented? Such a bad little sister." ,she said with an evil smile.

I laughed again and said, "No. That's not the reason."

"Hmm? What is it then?"

"I don't know if I can kill you, but I'll hurt you...really......really badly.....more painful than Taiga's."

I smiled evily at her and forms in my steel mode.

She stared at me while I'm forming. My eyes turned black and gray. Steel covered me with its hard steel armor. My body became hard as steel. I become twice powerful now.

This is form is....

"Black Steel Titan-Mode"

~~ End of Chapter Thirty-Three ~~