Chapter Thirty-Six: Captured

Ayumi
I stood up slowly and felt a slight pain in my shoulder. That girl's power was worse than Vincent's. I sense a strange and immense power on her.

Power of Hades....is this why she knows Shadow Magic?

I rested my wounded leg to the ground and stayed there for few minutes. As I closed my eyes to rest, I heard a loud and soft sounds of footsteps coming towards me. I quickly stood up to check who it is.

It's Hades "shadow walkers" but their aura is quite strange. It seems that it's not one of them but it is a shadow walker.

I crept closer to the shadow walker. It's just standing on the ground, looking at a dead body of a young soldier. A few moments, it noticed me and runs towards me. He attacked me with its sharp claws and tried to leave a deep cut on my body. Later, it transformed into a shadow beast.

It's a "shadow morpher".

It tried to pound me with its huge and heavy paw but I quickly formed a shield made of steel for protection. It let out a ferocious roar and started the battle.

After a few minutes of battling with a huge beast, it revealed itself.

Touma...

Touma Kamijou...

"I longed to see you...Ayumi...Yamamoto." ,he said with a smirk, "So Jessica haven't finished you off yet? That pathetic little brat."

Jessica? He meant Kotoura?

"But, thanks to her, I'm still able to talk to you." ,he added. "But sadly, it'll not be long. Your life is about to end soon. I pity you."

I didn't talk nor answer anything that he's about to say. All I have to do is to get the real Touma back and look for Jessica.

"Tsk! Am I talking to the air? Are you afraid of death? Is that why you're not talking?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I unsheathed my katana and slowly points it at him. I decided to fight with him. No more useless talks.

"I see. So you want a fight, hmm?" ,he said and transformed into a 12-feet horror: the "Shadow Alpha Monster".

The Shadow Alpha Monster has a huge and venomous teeth and fangs. It is hairy and has a spiked neck. It has sharp and hellacious couple of claws in each paws and it has a frightful face.

It charged and prepares its full attack. I prepared my katana and raised it like a bat then started off with its back, left leg. The monster fell, shaking the ground and crimson red blood flowed from its damaged leg but later on, its legs was regenerated.

"Impossible." ,said I in a low tone voice. I was angered and cut it off again. The monster roared and tackled me with its enormous paw. I fell of the ground heavily, causing a great wound in my back.

The monster grabbed me and carried me to Hades. I punched the monster's paw to let go. I glared at Hades and formed a steel blade ring around, causing the monster's half hand to be cut off.

I walked to Hades and tried to punch him but swiftly defended with his hands. I pushed my fist harder until I gave up.

"So you're the one who killed my son." ,said Hades.

"So you're son is the one who killed my father." ,replied I as I glared at him furiously. "I just avenged my father but I didn't know he's that weak!"

"If your father is not that weak, he would be able to survive." ,Hades said.

He smirked and quickly pulled out his needle and stabbed it at my neck. He pushed the needle and put a strange fluid. My eyes became blurry and suddenly collapsed...

Tatsuya
My android arm broke. How can I fight without it? I'm useless now.

I stood up and slowly walked but I heard a strange sound then heard heavy and fast footsteps. I remebered that I'm inside a robot. I banged the metal wall furiously and called for help.

No one responded.

I waited so long of what would happen to me after this. Then I sensed that the robot flew off somewhere. I clutched my hand to a metal but my hand accidentally let go and banged my back in the wall...

I woke up.

I looked around then I realized that I'm tied up. I looked around again and noticed someone beside me.

"Ayumi!" ,I shouted and tried to let go from the chains around my left hand that was clutched in a metal pole. I moved closer to her and woke her up.

She slowly woke up and looked at me. She stared a few seconds and realized that it's me. She moved closer and cried on my shoulder. Her chain is different from my mine. It has an orb that prevents from using magic. She sobbed and tried not to cry. I comforted her.

"It'll be alright. But the question is 'Where are we?'"

"I-It must be Hades' hideout." ,she replied then stood up and looked at the window. I also looked and saw stars. I looked down and saw the Earth.

"We're in Hades' ship!" ,I said.

She looked at me closely and noticed my right arm cut off.

"What happened to your arm?" ,she said worriedly.

"My android arm broke." ,I said.

"I-I see."

We looked at each other and talked about how to escape then someone peeked to the hole on the door.

"Ahh, so the lovebirds are kept here." ,said Touma.

I was shocked and noticed Touma.

"Touma! You're safe!"

"Don't talk to me like you knew me...Touma is already dead."

I gasped and angered at the news and tried to get closer to him.

"So agressive." ,he said. "Well, your orb is the only one we need now. Your siblingswas so careless that we obtained their orbs and captured them."

Siblings!? Captured!?

"Where is Hiroteku and Yuri!!??" ,I shouted furiously.

"Woah, calm do--" ,he said and stopped when someone talked to him.

"Stop talking nonsense to him and let's go."

"Ok then, later, Tatsuya Togatomi." ,the man smiled then smirked and leaves.

The voice of the one who talked to Touma is familiar.

I-It's...

"Touma and Kotoura's body was stolen and Hades turned them into this." ,Ayumi said with a sad and angered face.

I made an angered face and kicked the metal pole.

We have to...

...escape now!

~~ End of Chapter Thirty-Six ~~