Chapter Thirty-One: The Girl With a Hoodie

Ayumi
K-Kotoura....

The girl giggled again and run away. I tried to chase her but she already got away. She's fast and acts like a little girl.

It really reminds of Kotoura.

"Ayumi." ,someone called me out. It's Mishi. "Let's talk."

"So my brother got kidnapped but I don't think it's Hades who actually kidnapped him." ,Mishi said."There's a brown-haired girl in a black hoodie that were in the gates of Atlas. I think she's the one who did this."

It's the girl that I saw around the Atlas!

"I've seen her in the Atlas grounds somewhere. I'll chase after her."

I started scampering to the grounds and looked for a girl with a hoodie. I ran to the gates of Atlas and there she is, exiting the gates.

I grabbed her arm and she looked behind. She just smirked and used a smoke bomb.

There's smoke everywhere and I can't see her. She ran off.

Then I heard soft and fast footsteps. She ran towards me while holding her knife and suddenly stabbed me. I dodged and wielded my katana and pointed it at her.

She giggled and went to the other side. The smoke are still around and we looked at each other face-to-face for a few seconds and then...

...we ran into each other while holding our blades with two hands. We clashed and sparks flew around.

She uses a knife against a katana but she's strong.

She giggled again and swinged her knife back and forth. She's laughing while stabbing her knife at my katana.

I had enough.

I formed my right hand into a spiky steel fist and shoots hundreds of spikes from my hand to the girl. She quickly dodged from the spikes without having a single drop of sweat.

She's fast.

"Is that all you got, Ayumi-chan?"

H-huh?

Ayumi-chan........that's what Kotoura used to call me...

I glared at her and swinged my katana at her. She quickly defended with her knife.

"Don't you dare call me that!" ,I shouted and suddenly shoots another hundred of spears. She dodged but got hit by five steel spikes.

"You're faster than before." ,the girl said and smirked. "But I'm faster than you."

She giggled and pointed at my arm. I looked at my left arm. It's bleeding.

Tsk! I didn't notice that. It hurts.

She smirked again and regenerates. She healed her wounds from the spike with her shadow.

Hades....

She grinned evily and hit me with an unknown shadow magic. The blow is so sharp that it made me hit the gate. I banged my head and bleed.

She's too strong...

She ran away and left a small piece of paper with Hades' logo.

I walked to the Atlas' clinic to heal my head.

The blood is pouring out then Tatsuya saw me. His eyes widened and quickly ran towards me.

"What happened to you??" ,he said.

"The girl with a hoodie..." ,I said, "...she's the one who kidnapped Touma. Mishi told me."

"Okay then....we'll call the Atlas guards to search for her."

"She already escaped. I'm sorry."

He sighed and helped me walk to the clinic. My surroundings were getting blurry. I closed my eyes and suddenly collapsed. I heard Tatsuya calling my name but I can't see anything.

Tatsuya
"Don't just act on your own. You should tell us." ,I said while carrying Ayumi to the clinic. I sighed and looked for Iliona, one of the skillful healer in Atlas. She approached me and greeted me and said,

"What happened to her?"

"I think she banged her head hard." ,I said and put her down to bed. Iliona looked and healed the wound. I waited.

The girl with a hoodie that Ayumi mentioned. I think I saw her somewhere. She really looks like...

...like Kotoura.

I stood up and said to Iliona, "Could you watch over Ayumi for me?"

"Of course." ,she said and I left.

I went to our burnt apartment with a police line everywhere. I went inside and looked for Kotoura's body.

I see none.

My eyes widened and glared.

I knew it!

Hades used Kotoura's body to make a subject and turn it into his ally.

Touma...he's going to die without the life source. So that means he'll turn into a subject like what Kotoura has turned into.

Maybe....

He'll revive all the powerful command leaders into his ally.

The first and the most powerful soldiers of Atlas will be our enemies.

We still have Irons and Atlas but...he have himself and the leaders. He also has four orbs.

Even the girl in the hoodie can beat Ayumi.

Dad...

We're doomed...

~~ End of Chapter Thirty-One~~