Chapter Sixteen: Who You Are

Tatsuya
We have to find the orbs before it's too late. I think that purple dude will give it to Hades and combine it with my Mom and Dad's orbs. But first...

"We're here." ,I said and called my siblings to meet our new companions, the animatronics.

"I would like to introduce...the animatronics...in a human form." ,I said. I introduced them one by one.

"This brown'-haired and has bear ears dude is Freddy Fazbear." ,I said "He's a bear in his animatronic form."

"And this purple-haired dude here is Bonnie." ,I said "And it's a hipp-- I mean bunny." "Aww, it has bunny ears." ,Kotoura said and giggles and Bonnie blushed.

"This yellow-haired gal here is Chica.....and she's a chicken." "Correction...A duck." ,Chica said.

You're a chicken

"And this here is Foxy." ,I said. "He's a pirate fox."

"Hi. " ,Foxy greeted shyly.

Kotoura nosebleed.

Kotoura
He's so handsome and cute.

*nosebleeds*

Hiroteku
Fatality

"And they're going to live here." ,Tatsuya said. I looked at Kotoura. She's blushing and smiling.

I knew it.

Tatsuya
Wait.

Where is Ayumi?

Ayumi
I should make a new weapon. A katana is not enough.

I borrowed Hiroteku's workshop and I'm gonna make a new blade.

I learned blacksmithing...from my dad. He's a blacksmith before he went to the military.

This is my first time making a weapon myself. I'm gonna make tons of shurikens.

Tatsuya
It's been half an hour but she's still not here.

"You have a hook. Cool." ,Kotoura said to Foxy. "Well, I'm a pirate, after all." ,Foxy said and smiled. "I'm a cute teen." ,Kotoura said and giggled. "Oh, we should g--" ,then she tripped. Foxy catches her.

T-they looked at each other and blushed.

Oh, boy. Another couple shippings for Yuri.

...

I'm gonna find Ayumi.

Ayumi
Done!

Now I'm gonna test it.

I threw one at a dummy. It's sharp. Good.

I threw another one the Tatsuya went in.

"I was looking for you all over the apartment." ,Tatsuya said."Well...I alraedy introduced them to Kotoura and the others." "Well, I just did something here." ,I said.

Then Taiga walked in when I threw a shuriken. "Yo." ,Then she looked at the shuriken. "Cool." "I made it." ,I said. "So that's why you're here." ,Tatsuya said. "Oh, yeah. The other Atlas team helped me and they already found the purple dude's car. So where going there tomorrow." "Can I join?" ,Taiga said.

I don't want her to get hurt and lose her orb. I'm gonna say 'N--

"You can." ,Tatsuya said.

What?

"But, please be careful." ,he added. "Yes, sir." ,Taiga said and quickly packs her things. "It's tomorrow!" ,Tatsuya said."

"I know!" ,Taiga said and continued running to her room.

Tatsuya
"So..." ,I said and looked to Ayumi "...thanks for helping me out." "Thank me if we're done with that purple guy." ,she said. "Hmm yeah." ,I said and looked at her shuriken. "Did you really made this?"

"My dad taught me."

"Your dad is awesome."

She smiled and said, "Yeah."

She smiled.....in a sad way.

I leaned my forehead on Ayumi's. "Do you still remember?" ,I said. Her tears start falling.

"Please...don't cry." ,I said and wiped her face filled with tears. "We're gonna work things out." "I don't want to take revenge from him now." ,Ayumi said.

"I mean...I want to but...Dad is a good guy...He doesn't want to take revenge on anyone. What's done is done. He'll just try to forget about this things and move on...I don't want to grow up on bad things that Dad didn't taught me to." ,she said and looked away. "I don't have self-control that Dad have. I should really think things through."

Hmm...she really admires his dad...

"You're just like your father." ,I said "Don't think about negative things and don't be upset about it. You are who you are.You can change if you have to...but don't change your tsundere attitude."

"Why? It's okay to you if I punch you?"

"Well, yeah, it hurts..." ,I said and smiled, "...in a good way."

"What's good about it?" ,she said confusingly.

"I just feel like it." ,I said.

It makes us become closer to each other, that's why.

She smiled and hugged me. "Thanks...for everything." ,she said and kissed me on the cheek and left the workshop.

"Did she like me?" ,I thought myself and blushed.

I smiled and left the workshop.

~~ End of Chapter Sixteen ~~