Chapter Ten: Protect Her

Taiga
"We're here." ,Ayumi said when we are in a large grounds and an immense building in front of us. So this is Atlas.

"Okay, Tatsuya will tour you while Gideon, Kenshi and I will go to Irons' office." ,Ayumi said and walked to the other building with two guys.

Now who is Tatsuya? "Heya!" ,someone greeted me. I turned around and saw a tall guy behind me. "So, may I tour you, miss?" ,the tall guy said and smiled. .........oh this tall guy....it's Tatsuya. "Okay then." ,I said and followed him.

We finished touring. This place is so big. My feet is so sore....I didn't take a break of running around, that's why.

What is it, again? There's seven floors....uhmm...Athena.....Zeus...uhm

(Forgets things easily)

Ayumi
"About the orb..." ,I said to Irons. "So the orb that Taiga have is the seventh orb." He nods and said, "Yes, and it was the most powerful orb...according to the legends, it is said that the orb that Taiga have is as powerful as the beak of an eagle, the paw of the tiger, the horn of a rhino and a fang of the dragon."

"Woah!" ,Gideon's eyes sparkled and looks like he wanted to have one. "I'm gonna tell Taiga if I could own that orb!" "Oi!" ,Kenshi quickly pulled Gideon. "It was just a joke." Irons looked at Gideon and said, "That orb is only for the worthy." "So that means I'm not worthy." "And I also wonder why you became the Tatsuya's Second-in-Command." Gideon looked at Irons. "What!?" "Just kidding." ,Irons said. "It looks like it's not a joke."

Irons looked at me again, "Anyway, about the orb..."

Gideon
*sobs*

Ayumi
"...we should protect it...If Hades takes that orb and all the other orbs of the Togatomis...it could be enough to destroy a whole planet." ,Irons said. "Eh...how can he do that?...and..what's Hades' motive?" ,I said.

He sighed and decided to tell me, "He's the one who planned to build Atlas. Before your father became a member of Atlas, your father is already in the military that Dr. Hideyoshi owned. Kazuto and Dr. Hideyoshi were friends, so they always help each other."

Irons stood up and looks at his drawer. It's ..."This is the papers about the Atlas school. It's said that Hideyoshi discovered what's Hades is hiding from public. So he stopped Hades...Hideyoshi thought that Hades already stopped but little did he know that Hades didn't stop and continued and at the middle of the night...he murdered Hideyoshi and his wife." "That's cruel." ,I said. "But he's still not finished...he saw an orb...it was Hideyoshi's orb. He took it...also Hideyoshi's wife's orb."

He went in front of me and said, "Now that he has two orbs, he's also searching for the other orbs....but he didn't know about Taiga's orb yet. So..." ,he placed his hands at my shoulders. "I want you to protect her and her orb...keep her identity secret so Hades won't find her." ,he said.

Protect her.....She's always the one who protects me... now it's my turn. "Yes, sir!"

~~ End of Chapter Ten ~~