Chapter Eight: Flashback

Taiga
I closed my eyes. I covered my ears and screamed.I can hear it. The sound of children screaming in my mind.

The high pitch sounds. The children's scream.

I can't take it off of my mind. I was the only one who witnessed...how the children was treated in this school. I saw it in my own eyes.

I escaped from this unpleasant place...but then...I saw the troops went to the school. Then the bulding was on fire. The troops gathered to Hades to fight him but...Hades was too strong.

I looked away and ignored it and continued to escape.

I ran...and ran..and ran. I ran even though my feet hurts. I stopped running and sat beside a tree, panting and sweating. I can still hear it. I closed my eyes, covered my ears and cried. I've already escaped from that place...but I can still hear them...

.....please...get out of my head...

As I cried, begging for it to stop.......I saw a light...A bright light coming to me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a big room. I don't remember what happened...all I remember is....there's a man who talked to me...

I stood up and walked around the house...then I saw a man and a little girl standing there, in the living room, waiting for me.

The man greeted me. I didn't talk...I still don't know what happened. Then he said to the girl, "Sweety...this will be your new sister....She's part of our family now. She's 7 so she's one year older than you."

A new family....a sister......I haven't my real parents before and I don't have a sister...nor a brother.....It'll be nice to have one...

The girl greeted me and said, "I'm Ayumi Yamamoto.What's your name?"

My name....it's."Taiga...Taiga........Kizami." ,I said. She looked at me with a smile on her face and gave me a handshake. "Nice to meet you....and you're my big sister now." ,she said and smiled.

She's nice....also her father....I've met my small but happy family.

Many years have passed...but I can still hear it...loud.....and clear...

Ayumi
"That's how I met Taiga..." ,I said, "...but she left five years ago...I don't know why."

"Did your father already know about the orb?" "I don't know...but I bet he knew." ,I said and packed my things."I want to find Taiga and talk to her." ,and left.

I'm searching for her all the time before I saved many people...

I want to know.....why did she left us?

~~ End of Chapter Eight ~~