Chapter Fourteen: Last Day of Training

Tatsuya
Ayumi...is she ok now? I don't know what's that purple dude's motive but ...I hope she can forget about it for now.

Now for our last day of training...I have to make her focus on it.

"Now this day, we'll going to have mech riding..." ,I said "...and also we're going to fight a robot....hmm, actually it's 47 robots." "What!!?" ,Timothy shouted. "Don't worry. Each of you's gonna fight one...but I'll be the one who's gonna control them." I said and went to the side of the grounds. "The three squads wll fight first...then the squad leaders.....you can also use your powers" ,I said, "Show me what you got." ,and enters the first robot. "First, Timothy's troops, then Gordon's...then Ayumi's."

Good.....

Also good....

But they're still struggling...

Now for the squad leaders...

"Timothy." ,I called.

Timothy went to the 10-feet robot. His first move is.....the head.

That's a good choice.

Hmm...he's good but he's still struggling...

...

Also, Gordon...

It's Ayumi's turn. She's going to the robot but I grabbed her hand. "How about ..." , I said while holding her hand. "...if you lose, you'll give me a kiss." "Where?" "On the lips." She smiled and said, "...and If I win, you'll have to tell them what happened last day." "What? No." ,I said and laughed. "No...no, no." "Yes, it is." ,she said and goes to the robot.

Glad she forgot about it. She's now smiling again.

Now, it's also my time to give my best shot.

I equipped the blade on the robot and goes forward to Ayumi. Then Ayumi pulled out her katana and runs to the robot.

Ayumi
Super easy.

I sliced the blade of the robot. Next is...to the chest.

Tatsuya
How sharp is that katana of hers?

I activated the gun. I pointed it to Ayumi."No worries. It'll just stun you.", I said and shoots it. She quickly dodges it and slices the chest of the robot.

So swift. Time for a new weapon. I equipped the grenade launcher. I smirked and starts shooting grenades at her...but she dodges all the grenades and goes to the chest of the robot again and stabbed the machine inside of the robot.

I freakin' lose. She's so good.

Wait...Why am I happy? I should tell them the embarassing thing that happened to me last day. Shoot.

After that, they laughed again and again...Meh...it's fine though.

"Now, time for mech riding!" I said and led my team to the other side. "We're going to train you how to ride the mech."

Gideon and I led the troops to each robots and rode them. I went to Ayumi. "Is everything alright?" ,I said. "Yup, my father taught me so I know how." ,she said and...becomes depressed. "My father taught me...a lot." "You have a great father..." ,I said and continued "...anyway, this... here is a control pad for equipping weapons."

I don't want her to remember.

"Good...good. All of you have done well." ,I said after the training and looked at my watch. It's already evening. "We can go home now."

They all left and....

Oh, I want to do something.

I called out to Ayumi and went to her. "How about we'll have a duel?" ,I said. "It's just for fun." "Hmm, okay then. Sounds fun." ,she said and followed me to the gym. We went to a hall and said, "This is where we fight in hand-to-hand combat or duelling.....So let's start." I grabbed my sword and wears my light armor. I went to the center and looked at Ayumi. "Are you going to wear an armor?" ,I said. "No, I'm not used to it." "Then I won't wear either." ,then I removed the armor and wielded my sword.

Then we started. We're hitting each other's swords with force. We continued to swing our swords at each other.

This is fun to me. It's my hobby. This is always what my dad and I played since I was young.

The blades are sparking, our movements are quick but she's more faster. She kicked me lightly, pulled her knife and goes on top of me then she pointed the knife at me. "Checkmate." ,she said. "Hey, that's my line." "Well, I still win." "Nuh-uh." ,I said and pointed at my knife. She looked and saw my knife, pointing at her stomach. "That means it's draw." ,I said and put down my knife and smiled. "Checkmate."

She blushed and said, "Uhmm...you said you wanted kiss..." ,she said shyly "Do you still want it?" "I always wanted a kiss from a beauty." ,I said and smiled at her. She blushed again and closed her eyes. I also closed mine and blushed.

I'm so red. We're going to kiss! (squeals in his mind like an girl)

Our faces are so close to each other....then ...we finally kissed. I touched her hand and held it.

Her lips is so soft...

Then my phone rings.(You ruined it, phone :v )

It's Kenshi. "What is it?" ,I talked to him and he said to me about where's the other orbs. "Ayumi, let's go." ,I said and quickly stood up. "We'll find the other orbs tomorrow."

~~ End of Chapter Fourteen ~~