Chapter Forty-Four: Final Gear

"Shadow-Light Prism!"

"Magneto!"

The two powerful humans fought to each other and clashed with their swords with immense power. As they clashed, Hades summoned his powerful beast.

"I summon you!"

There's a dark shadow surrounding the beast that Hades just summoned and revealed a 7-foot tall basilisk.

"Dark Shadow Basilisk!"

Ayumi ordered her wyvern and yokai to clash with the basilisk but with its powerful attack, Ayumi's beast fainted.

"It's no good, I guess." ,she said to herself then casted another beast.

"Black Steel Ninja!"

The ninja disappeared out of sight and the basilisk was confused and tried to look for the ninja. The ninja, then suddenly jumped to the basilisk with great speed and sliced it in half with its katana then the basilisk vanished.

"Nice try, Ayumi, but I still have my minotaur."

Hades chuckled but they felt a weak quake inside the ship then it grew stronger and stronger while it's getting near to them. As it got near, Hades' Dark World was brokn apart then Hades and Ayumi saw Atlas and Irons standing strong with Tatsuya.

"Let's fight again, son." ,Atlas said.

Hades laughed and grinned evily at Atlas and mocked him then said,

"You're not my father anymore. I don't belng to anyone. Someday, I'm gonna rule this world and you are gonna die by the hands of the mighty Hades."

"If you can." ,smiled Atlas.

They ran to each other and clashed with their blades, letting out a powerful wave on the ship.

"Black Steel Ninja, defend Atlas!"

"Reverse!",Tatsuya said, turning his arm to reverse then attacked Hades with the ninja.

"Light Prism!"

Irons joined them and Ayumi dashed to Hades with her katana held in her hand firmly and about to stab Hades.

Hades grinned and said,

"Even though you formed as a team, you won't defeat me."

,then he casted a powerful shadow magic.

"Shadow Blade Typhoon!"

The air was filled with shadow swords pointing at Tatsuya and the others and fell to them with great speed. They quickly dodged all the swords but was still cut.

"W-why?",Tatsuya said. "We dodged all the blades."

"Even though you dodged it, you can still be cut by it because of its power surrounding it." ,Hades explained. "This shadows can take on any form of blades that you won't be able to dodge without noticing."

Hades chuckled and said,

"This is not even my final power yet, Atlas."

,then he actived his final power.

"Dark Shadow Magic: Gear Final!"

~~ End of Chapter Forty-Four ~~