Chapter Thirty-Nine: Battle of the Fastest

Ayumi
I guess we'll have tough enemies right here.

I drawed out my katana and wiped its messed steel blade.

So Hades also transformed them into his followers. They called themselves "Nightmares"

Their bodies are worn out and they have hundreds of metal teeth and they have dark, scary eyes. It's like.....taking your soul outside of you.

It's creepy.

I smirked and looked at them.

Creepy things won't stop me.

I dashed at them in full speed and casted magic and summoned beast.

"Gatling Blades and Steel Beast Summon: 30x Black Steel Golems!"

Multiple of sharp blades shot at them and the powerful golems quickly ran at Nightmare Chica and Foxy with their armor and weapons. They struck in full power and continuesly stabbed them but it had no effect on the animatronics.

The animatronics smirked and punched the floor, casting a mysterious power, making my allies fall to the ground.

Tatsuya also made his move and shot a 2x Redinger Exploding Laser Bullet at Foxy. This caused Foxy to be hit in the chest, causing it to rip some parts of his body but he's still working well.

Mishi began to throw Sai and used Mind Magic but it just had a little help for us. Mishi hadn't been used to his Mind Magic yet but her hand-to-hand combat will take care of this battle.

Mishi knocked Chica down with her powerful punches and blistering kicks. She pulled out her Sai and stabbed Chica's neck and ripped it apart.

Tatsuya lightly kicked from the wall while jumping and catches Foxy in the neck and knocked him down.

Tatsuya and Mishi did the job. I can't even attack while they're fighting.

They punched them again then shouted my name.

"Ayumi!"

I think they need the last move.

I pulled out my katana and casted a spell from it. It caused my katana to upgrade and slice their body parts in half without any full effort.

Hades laughed and smirked. The animatronics had been prepared by one of Hades' shadows.

"Don't be lousy and kill them."

"Yes, Lord Hades."

So...

Of course, those hand-to-hand combat can't stand against them but...how are they not affected by Tatsuya and Mishi's attacks?

The animatronics laughed hysterically and dashed to us and kicked us to the air. I quickly dodged but Tatsuya and Mishi got hit.

Mishi
I-I coughed blood.

What happened?

Tatsuya
Tsk! They're so fast.

Ayumi

"So this is the battle of the fastest now. Let's see if you two are faster than I am."

"Sure then." ,Foxy said.

I have to make sure that I'm more faster than them or else...it'll be game over.

"Second Gear: High Speed."

~~ End of Chapter Thirty-Nine ~~