Chapter Six: Stalker / Combined Orbs

Tatsuya
I talked to Hiroteku.He's good at researching so I told him about the orb. "Since when did your orb glow?" ,he said. I answered, "About three days ago." He took his orb and showed it to me. It's also glowing. "I don't know why but my orb is glowing too." "So why is it glowing? Did you know?" ,I said. "I still don't know but...I'll go check." I handed my orb to Hiroteku to take care of it.

There's one thing I haven't told to Ayumi yet. I have an android arm. All of my siblings also have it. Hiroteku has an android leg that he uses for kicking. And Yuri and Kotoura, my little sisters have android hands. But we hid it, that's why no one will know. This is also where I keep my orb.
Ayumi
There's someone who's stalking me. I don't know who he is. I haven't told it yet to Tatsuya.

I was in Kotoura's room. "Oh oh. How about this?" ,Kotoura said while holding a pink shirt with a heart on it. "I-It's cute." ,I said. "Try it." ,she said and smiles. I sighed and decided to try it. "Okay." ,I said. She decided to give me some of her hand-me-downs. But it's so embarassing to use it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's already afternoon. He's still stalking me. I keep ignoring it. But I think I should tell Tatsuya about it. I went to Tatsuya but...I saw him at the living room with no shirt on. "W-what!?" ,I said loudly then he noticed me. "H-hi." ,he said. "Eh? G-go change already." I quickly closed my eyes and grabbed his shirt in the chair and throws it at him.
Tatsuya
It hit me right in the face.
Ayumi
I saw him get hit in the face."Oh sorry. I didn't mean to do that." ,I apologized and quickly goes out. Then I just realized I need to tell him something. "Oh right! Tatsuya?" "Yeah?" ,he said. "Uhmm there's something I need to tell you...it's about someone who's stalking me." "What!?" ,he suprisingly said. "I don't know why." "Okay...uhmm I'll check." ,he said.
Gideon
I haven't visited Tatsuya for a long time now. I went to their apartment and going to ring the doorbell but suddenly the bushes are rustling. I looked and gets closer...but suddenly..."TOP OF THE MORNIN--" ,someone shouted and..."OH! MY Goodness! .....oh...oh. K-Kenshi!?", I screamed and panted. Kenshi laughed. "You haven't change yet, huh?" ,he said. "Why did you do that? You already know that I got easily shocked." "Nahh I'm just testing ya." ,he said and laughed.He didn't change. He always tease me a lot.

"Why are you here anyway?" ,I said. "Looking for someone." ,he said. "In the bushes?" "No, I went to the bushes to scare you." I let out a deep sigh.

Really?

"I was looking for a girl who lives in this apartment. I saw her black katana." ,he said. "It looks familiar..." "What? Yuri and Kotoura are the only girl in there and they don't use a katana." ,I said. "No, it's another girl...She has black hair." ,he said.

A new girl, huh? I sighed and rang the door bell then Tatsuya opened it.

"Hey." We both said and pats each other's back. Then I saw a girl with a black hair. That is the girl that Kenshi is talking about but who is she? Wait...mabe it's...

"Hey, you didn't told me you have a girlfriend." He blushed and said, "I-It's not my g-girlfriend." I laughed. "Oh yeah...Kenshi is here." I turned around but he's not there. I turned again and saw Kenshi holding a large spider. I-It's a s-sp..........
Tatsuya
He collapsed....I think he really hates spiders.

"Really, dude? You already know that he hates it." ,I said when I looked at Kenshi. "Yeah I guess I really like to tease him." ,he said.
Ayumi
I don't know what's going on.
Tatsuya
"Hmm. You're the girl that I was looking for...with a katana." ,Kenshi said while looking at Ayumi. "Wait...are you the one who's stalking her?" ,I said. "What?" ,he said shockingly. "Well...when I walk to the street, I always saw him hide and look behind me." ,Ayumi said. "T-that's stalking?" ,Kenshi said. "Yes." ,I said. "Oh." ,he said innocently. "Don't pretend to be innocent." ,I said.
Ayumi
The man goes in front of me. "Sorry if I kinda stalked you, young lady." ,he said. He looked at me and said to Tatsuya, "Hey ,Tatsuya. Is this your maid?"

Seriously?

"N-no." ,Tatsuya said and the "Gideon" guy wakes up. "How can you call this beautiful young lady a maid? ,he said. "Oh you're awake now." ,the man said. "I would not collapse if you didn't show me that freakin' spider!", Gideon said. "Wanna look at it again?" "No!" ,Gideon quickly said it.

I feel like watching a kid teasing another.

"Oh yeah!" The man goes in front of me and said, "May I look at your katana?" I handed my katana to him. "Hmm, It's a black steel. I-It has a strange power." I nodded and said, "My dad said 'It has a beast that lies in this sword and I can summon it' but I don't know how." His eyes widened and put his hand in my shoulder. "This is the sword that I've been looking for." ,he said. "But you're the first to find it...so it's yours." "Eh?" "Nahh it's okay."

"Oh yeah...Kenshi." ,Tatsuya talked. "There's something I need to tell you about the orb...It keeps glowing." He called Hiroteku and grabbed his orb. "Here." , Tatsuya said and handed over the orb. Kenshi took and looked at it closely. "Hmm....."
Kenshi
I-It's .....Mr. and Mrs. Togatomi's orb being combined.
"Tatsuya!" I quickly called him and said, "It's about your mom and dad's orb. They're getting combined." "Who did that?" ,Tatsuya said. "I don't know..." I quickly went to Hiroteku's laboratory and the others followed. I looked at the orb and researched.

"What is it?" ,Hiroteku said. "Tatsuya, your orb is being attracted to your parent's orb. If your orbs are combined, the one who combined it will have its power and you'll lose your power. The orb is like your energy. So you have to be careful." "Who did such a thing?" ,Gideon said. "Hmm...That's what i wanted to know." ,I said. "Okay...we'll be careful..." ,Tatsuya said.
Ayumi
"Uhmm..." ,I said while looking at the television. "What is it?" ,Tatsuya said. "I think Ions wants us to do something...It's about a girl...Irons think she's related to the orbs being combined." ,I said. "I'm gonna talk to Irons." He quickly wore his jacket and left.

~~ End of Chapter Six ~~