Chapter Forty: Beast Summon

Ayumi
That girl that I battled before we get caught may beat me in speed but I won't lose this time. The time has come. I have to finish this quickly or the orbs might finish combining and the world will end.

There's a countdown that was shown in the screen above. There's 5 hours and 26 minutes left before the completion. The orbs shown in the screen are reacting greatly at each other.

The animatronics have taken their weapons, hooks and knives, clutched in their hand as their furious glare targeted us and the battle begins by Chica swiftly throwing her knife at me.

I effortlessly dodged the attack, unsheathed my katana, took of some kunais and threw it at them as fast as bullet. Foxy jumped and rapidly spins in the air, and attacked with its metal peg leg. I crouched down and kicks him as fast as I can, making his body get slammed in the floor.

Tatsuya
I have to do something. Quick.

5 hours and 16 minutes left. I'm sure there are more traps to come.

I took my Redinger gun and summoned one of my powerful wolves.

"Cyber Beast Summon: Hazu!"

An iron armored robotic wolf showed up with its sharp metal claws and teeth, growling at our scary foes. The wolf dashed right to the enemies and headbutt them with its titanium armored head.

Now its my turn to attack.

"Inverse!"

Nothing happened.

I looked at my android arm and realized that it is not fully repaired yet.

"I'll cover for you!", Mishi shouted, "Nature Beast Summon: Healer." ,and attacked with Ayumi. I moved back and hid to repair my android arm for a short time.

Ayumi
We clashed with our sharp katana, pointy hook, and edged knives and attacked with our powerful kicks and punches. We looked at each other with our ferocious glare.

"Kizami's Beast Summon!"

I'll use her now, Taiga.

"Blazing Tiger!"

Give her strength.

~~ End of Chapter Forty ~~